Chelsea (H) | Post-Match Thread

I rarely post on here, prefer to just have a gander ar what's going on in the minds of fellow Blues.
Read the first two pages of this thread and was staggered at some of the comments.
"Fuck Aguero, fuck Pep, fuck Mendy...."
No. Fuck you lot, you bunch of entitled twats. An experiment didn't achieve the desired result. A club legend made a rare error. And a referee from Wythenshawe denied us a penalty.
The league title could still be won today. The CL final team, injuries permitting, will be easily good enough to beat Chelsea.
Stop bleating like 4-year old brats. City lost a match to the 2nd best team in the league. Big deal.

Look at it this way.

It is, I consider, highly unlikely that Chelsea will beat City a third time in six weeks. Had we won 4-1 yesterday, say, I would be worried that the CL final would be an anti-climax.

City have been accused on here of being complacent. if anything, It will be Chelsea that will be underestimating us.

Have faith.

A hundred and eighty pages! FFS!.

No fucking way I'm reading all the wrist slitting.

Would someone, please kindly summarise it?
We are shit, we are going to lose the champions league final, lose the league (maybe) Aguero is a selfish twat, Pep hung is out to dry and hasn’t a clue about football, PIGMOL are cheating bastards, Mendy was Mendy.

I rarely post on here, prefer to just have a gander ar what's going on in the minds of fellow Blues.
Read the first two pages of this thread and was staggered at some of the comments.
"Fuck Aguero, fuck Pep, fuck Mendy...."
No. Fuck you lot, you bunch of entitled twats. An experiment didn't achieve the desired result. A club legend made a rare error. And a referee from Wythenshawe denied us a penalty.
The league title could still be won today. The CL final team, injuries permitting, will be easily good enough to beat Chelsea.
Stop bleating like 4-year old brats. City lost a match to the 2nd best team in the league. Big deal.
One or the best posts I have seen. A very poisonous lot on here. Well said mate

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.