Yves Bissouma

In a game like yesterday,his athleticism and ability to get around the pitch would have helped enormously.We no longer have a player who does that,and we can leave our centre halves exposed,and be caught on the break,as a result.

Agree that we need a player like him, even if it isn't actually him

Gonna watch the Brighton game today to see what the fuss is about as I've only seen clips

But need a bit more bite in midfield, someone who has plenty of energy, speed and skill

£30mil could be a steal

Wonder how he compares to Zakaria who is also available and seems to fit the same profile (although Zakaria seems a bit more defensive)

I like the look of Bissouma he has impressed me this season and I think he would be a decent signing.

Agree that we need a player like him, even if it isn't actually him

Gonna watch the Brighton game today to see what the fuss is about as I've only seen clips

But need a bit more bite in midfield, someone who has plenty of energy, speed and skill

£30mil could be a steal

Wonder how he compares to Zakaria who is also available and seems to fit the same profile (although Zakaria seems a bit more defensive)
So how did he do? the bits i have seen show a quick player who is comfortable with the ball and not afraid to put his foot in.

Does the link with Bissouma suggest that the Aouar links have died down?
I haven't heard Aouar links in over a year I feel.

I admittedly don't watch that much of Bright, but many people on here are rating Bissouma quite a bit.

If he is as good as people say, then 45-50m is potentially enough to pry him from Brighton then.

I can also see how City can push this as well, because some might think it'd be hard to convince him to be a backup to Rodri when he is so young.

But we often play 442, or 343, and usually have a double pivot, and it's usually Gundogan next to Rodri/Dinho.

I see no reason why a 2 of Bissouma and Rodri wouldn't work on occassions, especially with Gundogan getting older.

I haven't heard Aouar links in over a year I feel.

I admittedly don't watch that much of Bright, but many people on here are rating Bissouma quite a bit.

If he is as good as people say, then 45-50m is potentially enough to pry him from Brighton then.

I can also see how City can push this as well, because some might think it'd be hard to convince him to be a backup to Rodri when he is so young.

But we often play 442, or 343, and usually have a double pivot, and it's usually Gundogan next to Rodri/Dinho.

I see no reason why a 2 of Bissouma and Rodri wouldn't work on occassions, especially with Gundogan getting older.
FWIW, we've signed a few players over the years where one would wonder where they're going to play. But they still signed, and they still played. I'm sure if we get as far as making a move to him, there'd be some plan in mind that makes him useful.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.