Yves Bissouma

I’d hope behind the scenes we are onto this lad and already getting ready to do a deal. I’d hate us to piss about all summer looking for the 2 key signings to replace Kun and Dinho. The gossip that we are not entering bidding wars is a bit worrying, if someone fits the bill just fukin go for it, unless it’s a greedy twat who would destabilise our pay structures, but a transfer fee should not get in the way

I’m hoping we can repeat the greatest “managed” transfer strategy and deployment ever..... when we went under the radar and surprised everyone with the announcement Gaz Baz had signed a contract
Or
That shit kid from Bury who was too one sided and couldn’t head a ball to save his life
Bobby Owen wan't that bad! 2 cracking goals on his debut v WBA in the Charity Shield.

;-)

Not convinced he is at our level but at the end of the day, we are not going to spend another 60 million on another DM, so maybe the player wont be elite level as a result.

Nothing to do with the lad...but I'd be a bit miffed if we go for this guy over Camavinga who would both cost the same

If we go for Camavinga and he reject us fair enough, but he seems the clear choice

Also I won't lie, haven't seen too much of Bissouma as I don't really follow Brighton, but he sounds good from what I've heard

Also sounds like the type of player we are missing, in that he is mobile and athletic...something we haven't really got, plus he shares some similarities with Dinho who will be out (will still be fuming if they don't give him an extra year)

Kante comparison obviously helps...although in my mind Kante always struck me as a box to box player in a midfield two, not a deep midfielders in a 433, and Bissouma plays in a midfield two at Brighton who play 343

Is it weird that he hasn't really been mentioned since this year?he's been at Brighton for 3 years and this is the first he's really been mentioned as a really good player, and he's 25 this summer, no spring chicken

If we can get him for £30mil and the club scouts (who I trust) want him then sounds good to me

Either way we need a CM and him at £30mil sounds better than Rice at £75mil

Nothing to do with the lad...but I'd be a bit miffed if we go for this guy over Camavinga who would both cost the same

If we go for Camavinga and he reject us fair enough, but he seems the clear choice

Also I won't lie, haven't seen too much of Bissouma as I don't really follow Brighton, but he sounds good from what I've heard

Also sounds like the type of player we are missing, in that he is mobile and athletic...something we haven't really got, plus he shares some similarities with Dinho who will be out (will still be fuming if they don't give him an extra year)

Kante comparison obviously helps...although in my mind Kante always struck me as a box to box player in a midfield two, not a deep midfielders in a 433, and Bissouma plays in a midfield two at Brighton who play 343

Is it weird that he hasn't really been mentioned since this year?he's been at Brighton for 3 years and this is the first he's really been mentioned as a really good player, and he's 25 this summer, no spring chicken

If we can get him for £30mil and the club scouts (who I trust) want him then sounds good to me

Either way we need a CM and him at £30mil sounds better than Rice at £75mil
Camavinga is a Superstar on Football Manager game lol. For that reason we should break the bank to sign him.

Bobby Owen wan't that bad! 2 cracking goals on his debut v WBA in the Charity Shield.

;-)
Not as good as “Bent Heads” goal in the 1969 2-0 FAC replay v Newcastle one of my best night ever at Maine Road. I saw him years later in the NPL final at Maine Road played against Mossley for Gainsborough Trinity in 1983 still shite lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.