Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

Only thing here which might help club allocation hopefully is UEFA not selling as many (if any) across the ballot they normally do (and have already opened for Europa League) on uefa.com due to the requirements to have less ‘neutrals’ travelling to UK and the limited remaining time to sell and distribute them
The tickets they hold back for sponsors etc are in tens of thousands, and each company will have UK based employees or customers in the UK who can use them.

When we played Liverpool at home it seemed all the sponsors had scouse mate.

Why? That’s never happened before. It’ll be done as it has been for years on loyalty points (+cup scheme) then loyalty points no cup scheme if it gets that far which is highly unlikely. Same as every away league, cup or final match.

Tonster - you are correct in that it has never been the practice.
i think it SHOULD be the practice because people who go to CL group away matches can’t get tickets for knockouts because people who have higher points get them when not going to the group matches.
BUT, we can’t make up rules for the final.

The tickets they hold back for sponsors etc are in tens of thousands, and each company will have UK based employees or customers in the UK who can use them.

When we played Liverpool at home it seemed all the sponsors had scouse mate.
Its not that many, I work for one of the associated sponsors. But it’s a few hundred per company I grant you. There are also lots of sponsor packages where customers would be wined, dined etc that won’t happen due to companies not willing to take risks. I know several key customers who won’t be attending due to the pandemic. Still, if they don’t sell any on uefa.com as well like they normally do and some of their EU based sponsors can’t/won‘t travel it could mean more for City than if it was in Istanbul, guess we’ll find out one way or another in the next few days.

Tonster - you are correct in that it has never been the practice.
i think it SHOULD be the practice because people who go to CL group away matches can’t get tickets for knockouts because people who have higher points get them when not going to the group matches.
BUT, we can’t make up rules for the final.
Isn’t it nice to be back arguing about actually going to games again?
My view is that in general (not always but mainly) those that go to CL away group games are those with highest points (same faces I see at those games and less desirable domestic league and cup aways) and will also be going to knockout games including finals. It’s the age old argument.
And if those going to the group games are also going to most other games rather than just European jollies they have the high points anyhow.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.