Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

If it’s moved to Wembley and City base tickets on who was in last years champions league scheme does anyone see a scenario where it goes to a ballot rather than points?
I hope they take champions league away games into consideration

If it moves to Wembley I don’t see any reason why they couldn’t give 15k plus to each fan base. They won’t, of course, but considering how good things are in the UK now they could easily do it

If it moves to Wembley I don’t see any reason why they couldn’t give 15k plus to each fan base. They won’t, of course, but considering how good things are in the UK now they could easily do it
Think UEFA are requesting 25% capacity, so that’d be 22,500. Doubt either club would get much more than 7,000 tickets in that scenario.

I hope they take champions league away games into consideration
Why? That’s never happened before. It’ll be done as it has been for years on loyalty points (+cup scheme) then loyalty points no cup scheme if it gets that far which is highly unlikely. Same as every away league, cup or final match.

Think UEFA are requesting 25% capacity, so that’d be 22,500. Doubt either club would get much more than 7,000 tickets in that scenario.
Only thing here which might help club allocation hopefully is UEFA not selling as many (if any) across the ballot they normally do (and have already opened for Europa League) on uefa.com due to the requirements to have less ‘neutrals’ travelling to UK and the limited remaining time to sell and distribute them

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.