Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

I think its done … its at Wembley … the Wembley Hilton no longer shows in search results with any availability. It did 12 hours ago.

And the Ibis & Novotel have NO availability.

Thankfully I already nabbed a room at the Premier Inn (which is also now full)

How is this going to work with it been announced today from May 17 you are only allowed 10k in Wembley? Is there another round of restriction lifts before the final?

How is this going to work with it been announced today from May 17 you are only allowed 10k in Wembley? Is there another round of restriction lifts before the final?
Also, will the gvt exempt Uefa delegates, commercial sponsors, overseas media etc from quarantine rules?

And what happens to the play offs?

Also, will the gvt exempt Uefa delegates, commercial sponsors, overseas media etc from quarantine rules?

And what happens to the play offs?
If the government make exemptions for this lot just to fly in and watch the match then for me any restrictions any normal family wanting a holiday abroad would have to go through should be scrapped and covid declared over

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.