Return of Supporters

Your mate will have to be eligible (ie season card holder or Citizens member) and linked to your friends and family. He cant use your dads account
Think I saw photo ID needed to match the ticket.

That's always been in the T & C's so I don't know if City will inforce it on this game, I'd hope so, sorry & all that but these tickets shouldn't be going to people who aren't eligible.
Thank you

Fair enough, but I think most fans agree that the loyalty points system needs to be looked at. 90% of fans are now locked out from ever attending away games, meaning that future generations will never have the opportunity to prove their loyalty as the fans you speak of have. Could the club not introduce a system in future based partly on points but leave a proportion of tickets in a ballot as they have for the Everton game? Is this something that you could take up with them?
Sorry mate but this simply isn't true. I've already posted on here in the last day or two that plenty of games in the 18-19 season went to general sale or at least very low seasoncard points.

I can keep on writing these posts but I guess people don't pay any attention - United, Liverpool, possibly Chelsea, Arsenal and Everton plus games with small allocations like Bournemouth in the past are difficult for people to get tickets for, no doubt about it. But there's usually about 7-10 games per season where most seasoncard holders should be able to get a ticket for. In fact there's some games where if it wasn't for Cityzen matchcard holders we wouldn't sell out at all.

Its entirely relevant and i'm sorry I ever took you off Ignore. You've gone out of your way to troll and abuse me over the last few years so you'll get it back in spades. When I stand down form City Matters you're welcome to put yourself up for election and you can do all the things you tell me I've done wrong differently.

But you won't because you're just a keyboard gobshite who likes to disparage and abuse anyone who does put their head above the trench. So, in the words of Tommy Muir, do one.
What you can't deal with is constructive criticism; you immediately resort to offensive remarks and other deflectionary tactics.

Of course I'd never stand for City Matters, I'm not a small minded petty bureaucrat with a pathological desire to be in the limelight.

I’m on 22,200 so I’m in for Everton and in with a good shout for most tickets if the loyalty points system stays as it is. However, I think it needs to change to avoid a dead mans shoes situation. Points earned over 5 years ago should be void.

I don't disagree with a 5 year rolling system at all, but I don't think it would really change the arguments which go on here. The people at the top now will most likely still be the people at the top in 5 years time because they're the people wired up differently that revolve their lives around watching City wherever and you'll get the people who turn their nose up at going to Palace on a Saturday 3pm because it's not glamorous moaning about not getting a ticket for Anfield despite having a season ticket since 1894. If anything a 5 year rolling system will probably have the people on 17k+ now just get further away from those that are only interested in home games and cup finals (and that's not a dig, my Dad's like that, not interested in aways)

Sorry mate but this simply isn't true. I've already posted on here in the last day or two that plenty of games in the 18-19 season went to general sale or at least very low seasoncard points.

I can keep on writing these posts but I guess people don't pay any attention - United, Liverpool, possibly Chelsea, Arsenal and Everton plus games with small allocations like Bournemouth in the past are difficult for people to get tickets for, no doubt about it. But there's usually about 7-10 games per season where most seasoncard holders should be able to get a ticket for. In fact there's some games where if it wasn't for Cityzen matchcard holders we wouldn't sell out at all.
I used to do most aways up to about 2012 then fell down the points ladder when living and working away from home so couldn't do it any more. But in the last couple of seasons I got tickets for places like Cardiff, Leicester and even Everton & Arsenal. League Cup games are also a great way to get away tickets.

But if we're up in the North East on a Tuesday evening, or at Reading on a Monday night (as we're have been), you won't get home till the early hours of the morning and may have to be up for work a few hours later. Yet there are people who do this regularly, season in, season out, using their holidays up on watching City. Those people deserve to see us lift the trophy a week on Sunday.

I don't disagree with a 5 year rolling system at all, but I don't think it would really change the arguments which go on here. The people at the top now will most likely still be the people at the top in 5 years time because they're the people wired up differently that revolve their lives around watching City wherever and you'll get the people who turn their nose up at going to Palace on a Saturday 3pm because it's not glamorous moaning about not getting a ticket for Anfield despite having a season ticket since 1894. If anything a 5 year rolling system will probably have the people on 17k+ now just get further away from those that are only interested in home games and cup finals (and that's not a dig, my Dad's like that, not interested in aways)
The big issue for me is that the current system is heavily weighted in favour of those of us that are advanced in years. Nowadays the only time I feel young is at an away match surrounded by over 50s.

I think the issue being debated / argued is that 'loyalty' has now been segregated and that some fans are more loyal than others. Either points should have been used for the whole ballot and that includes hospitality or just a straight ballot. By ring fencing fans with more than 22k points the club is saying they deserve a ticket more which can't be fair.

Would that be an issue?

I've travelled on planes with mine & my parties QR tickets on my phone. There'll be no need to all have separate phones just one functional one between you.
So you stand at the turnstile with one phone switching and swiping them in? My dad also goes in a different entrance as he has to use a lift. Not really practical I don’t think.

Me and my wife want to go, we're not going to get a ticket, much more deserving fans tbf. Well sad, but I hope whoever goes enjoys the fuck out of it, put on a show. Same with the CL final, booo those UEFA bastards into embarrassment.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.