Return of Supporters

It's one of those things that apart from a few of the corporate fans that have basically jumped the queue with their wealth, for the rest of us it's a fair fight. If I get one great, if not whoever goes, enjoy it and make a noise. In the end we're all city fans.

We ARE rewarding loyalty. If you're one of the few hundred who went to places like Moscow or Kiev (for the Shakhtar game) or Southampton/Sunderland midweek, and did that pretty well every game for the last few seasons, then you deserve to see us lift the trophy.

We fought to ensure those people would be there and I'm not in the slightest embarrassed that we did that and am not going to apologise for it. It was the right thing to do and you have to be a complete moron not to understand that.
Hi Mr Buffoon
I am far from a moron I do not want a 2 tier points system
I want one of the other If it was points only I would probably qualify circa 18k
However why should the good old boys over 22k get one
Simple either straight ballot which incidentally I disagree with o RB
Straight points
No need to reply either as I don’t like your confrontation response

Has it been said where the 22k points number came from? As in why 22k and not 21k or 20k etc

This place will erupt when Mr Gallagher ,who openly admits he can't remember the last time he paid for a ticket, if ever,turns up on the pitch for the presentation.:,-)

Has it been said where the 22k points number came from? As in why 22k and not 21k or 20k etc
Based on what I read earlier in the thread it was the number of points that corresponds to a certain percentage of the 10,000 tickets (2000 springs to mind but not sure).

I don't like the loyalty points system and never have, I don't believe it necessarily represents loyalty, however it's the only system we have at the moment and therefore is by default the fairest way of conducting a ticket ballot.

Good luck to all who get a ticket and please be loud, remember your cheering for us all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.