Return of Supporters

You know, it doesn't matter how long or even how 'aggressive' people get nothing is going to change now. It is what it is...I attended every match, home, away and abroad until I had my heart op and had to stop on doctor's orders and I am in the ballot. It happens, if I hadn't had to give up I'd be at 22,000 but I'm not.
So let's just enjoy the fact that we are the CHAMPIONS and maybe, just maybe we might win the total lottery jackpot and get a ticket for Everton. Good luck to everyone.

The only way I would be unhappy whether I get a ticket or not is if either of the Gallaghers gets one. Then I would be very, very angry.
Won't you be equally angry, if you miss out in the ballot, and see people who have only had season tickets for a couple of years in the stadium?

Tried numerous times , if I just log in to my account there is no option re: Everton game if I follow the link off the official site I get the attached pic, anyone else having similar issues ?

Attachments

• 01453008-F909-4C3A-B69A-18250AD328B5.png
    01453008-F909-4C3A-B69A-18250AD328B5.png
    67.4 KB · Views: 27
Does anyone on City Matters know why my sixteen year old lad is not eligible to enter the ballot despite being a Cityzens Matchday member? Supporter services said yesterday they have asked the question themselves but are still awaiting an answer.

Send me an email with the details on and I can ask for you.

daniel.bowdler@citymatters.co.uk

I must admit I got peeved today when i heard noel crowing about going to the CL final.
Scruffy get

Well money normally talks but with covid restrictions that might not be the case this year. I remember when the rags beat Bayern an uncle of mine who is supposedly a rag but I don't ever remember him watching them live was at the champions league final. His mate ran a travel agency and he sorted them out packages with tickets, total bollocks. I don't think he's watched them live since either.

Tried numerous times , if I just log in to my account there is no option re: Everton game if I follow the link off the official site I get the attached pic, anyone else having similar issues ?
I had that initially . I just logged on as normal went on tickets - ballot - scrolled down to seasoncard and clicked on the yellow icon and followed the instructions

Well money normally talks but with covid restrictions that might not be the case this year. I remember when the rags beat Bayern an uncle of mine who is supposedly a rag but I don't ever remember him watching them live was at the champions league final. His mate ran a travel agency and he sorted them out packages with tickets, total bollocks. I don't think he's watched them live since either.

I won t get one.
But I hope my brother does. He hadn't missed a game for 10 years( bar one, when Eufa banned City fans), until he had heart attack at Real Madrid away. Missed the final a week later.
He watched all the Madrid game, then went to hospital. )

Does anyone on City Matters know why my sixteen year old lad is not eligible to enter the ballot despite being a Cityzens Matchday member? Supporter services said yesterday they have asked the question themselves but are still awaiting an answer.
The rules were that only seasoncard holders could enter the seasoncard ballot while Cityzens members had to go in their own ballot. So he can go in a separate ballot but obviously that's not much use to you.

The reason is that the club wanted a mix as close as possible to a normal matchday mix and the risk was that 5000 Cityzens members could potentially get tickets at the expense of seasoncard holders if a mix was allowed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.