Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

2019 ticket prices were €70, €160, €450, and €600.

2020 ticket prices were announced prior to Covid happening and were €70, €180, €450, and €600.

Those upper price ones will take some shifting. Something to look forward to! :|
No way would I pay more than 160e. It's a game of football ffs.

This is from those across the way. Great gesture be nice if our club did something similar but won't hold my breath.

'To reward travelling fans, United will make a contribution of £200 per person towards any supporter who books an official travel package. The subsidy, which will cover over 50% of the package price, is a goodwill gesture for the dedicated fans who will travel to Gdańsk via the official flights.'
But you must show your virgin train pass used on match-days from Euston:)

This is from those across the way. Great gesture be nice if our club did something similar but won't hold my breath.

'To reward travelling fans, United will make a contribution of £200 per person towards any supporter who books an official travel package. The subsidy, which will cover over 50% of the package price, is a goodwill gesture for the dedicated fans who will travel to Gdańsk via the official flights.'
That's very good of them tbf. Surprising, but very good.

Changing planes/passing though an airport in a red list country means you will have to self isolate in an hotel on your return.
Exactly so as previously stated we have been fucked over, how the fuck do 5000 of us get to Porto with no direct flights. Some lads I know are flying direct from Edinburgh but can’t fly home till Tuesday

Something doesn’t add up … they’re giving 200 quid towards the cost, which is greater than 50%. Lets say cost is £395, why not just sell it at £195 and don’t worry about the £200 contribution ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.