Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

12k have to travel at now massively inflated prices so that 2k people on a freebie don’t have to be bussed in and out of Wembley in ...ooh much the same way we were a month ago. Media and pundits should be as up in arms in support about this as they were when their beloved rags were protesting the other week. Absolute fucking scandal from all concerned

This is from those across the way. Great gesture be nice if our club did something similar but won't hold my breath.

'To reward travelling fans, United will make a contribution of £200 per person towards any supporter who books an official travel package. The subsidy, which will cover over 50% of the package price, is a goodwill gesture for the dedicated fans who will travel to Gdańsk via the official flights.'
F off, the ONLY reason they're doing this is to try and claw back some lost loyalty post the protests (clever to be honest)
I'll pay my own way thanks!
(Sorry didsburyblu - not personal to you)

Suspect there will be a few City fans due to lack of MCR flights. I’m on the Stansted flight too.
May end up on it myself. Flown from Stansted loads of times. The flight back will be interesting one way or another !!

That would be harsh on the basis that so many have booked flights
Indeed but they always stipulate no to book travel before you have confirmation of match tickets. We have not even had official confirmation it is in Porto yet.

Like I said it was a very brief conversation and thought it was worth passing on. The club have been looking at all kinds of scenarios we will just have to see what's announced in due course.

Given the expense and logistical headaches with this I’m very intrigued to see what level it sells out at.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.