Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

I hope so. I've never missed a CL game and been on the scheme since it started in 2011. To miss the final would hurt.

This is where I'm torn, because whilst I think having lots of fans in Porto would be great, selfishly it also takes away from my chances of getting a ticket. I know this view is highly unpopular but I don't like the idea of the club sticking on subsidised travel when I see a lot of people have already had the ingenuity and taken the risk of booking a trip that takes them on an inconvenient route. I understand why they'd do it and it would be a nice gesture, but not everyone would benefit from it.
If you’ve never missed a game why are you remotely worried. You’ll breeze through as there is no way this sells out higher than, say, Spurs QF.
The club needs to put on travel though. So few options now, and most so expensive. To circumnavigate that you have to take extra days off work etc.
Fair enough that people have already booked travel. But if someone sorted something today for say £550 return, and then the club put something on for half the price.

I’ve always taken great pride in my levels of resourcefulness to land tickets for big games - I’ve never failed to do so: but one thing life has taught me is to recognise your limits. Think this will be too big an ask without it being eye-wateringly expensive.

Personally it’s a shame, but in truth, it’s a first world problem.

Hope everyone who goes has an amazing time!

If you’ve never missed a game why are you remotely worried. You’ll breeze through as there is no way this sells out higher than, say, Spurs QF.
The club needs to put on travel though. So few options now, and most so expensive. To circumnavigate that you have to take extra days off work etc.
Fair enough that people have already booked travel. But if someone sorted something today for say £550 return, and then the club put something on for half the price.
My problem is that I've never had a platinum season ticket so I'm way behind on points. Then I factor in that City will probably give a lot of the allocation to corporate clients who will be using the flights organised by City, leaving fewer for those travelling by trawler or via Timbuktu. Yes, I am a cynic :)

I took a punt on Lisbon last year. What a great place. Love that Sagres and Superbok beer. People were great and ended up watching the final outdoors with a load of PSG and one Bayern bloke with a magnificent mullet
Haha reminds me of when we were never in Europe, I'd buy booze from the countries the rags were playing in for their games in a sort of excuse for drinking way of supporting ABU.

Last edited:
My problem is that I've never had a platinum season ticket so I'm way behind on points. Then I factor in that City will probably give a lot of the allocation to corporate clients who will be using the flights organised by City, leaving fewer for those travelling by trawler or via Timbuktu. Yes, I am a cynic :)
How have you never missed a game then? This will go lower than Spurs and liverpool. If you went to those, you’ll be fine for this.

I’ve always taken great pride in my levels of resourcefulness to land tickets for big games - I’ve never failed to do so: but one thing life has taught me is to recognise your limits. Think this will be too big an ask without it being eye-wateringly expensive.

Personally it’s a shame, but in truth, it’s a first world problem.

Hope everyone who goes has an amazing time!
You’ll be there

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.