Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

I’ve always taken great pride in my levels of resourcefulness to land tickets for big games - I’ve never failed to do so: but one thing life has taught me is to recognise your limits. Think this will be too big an ask without it being eye-wateringly expensive.

Personally it’s a shame, but in truth, it’s a first world problem.

Hope everyone who goes has an amazing time!
You surprise me there pal, slightly negative?

Get yourself there and we'll have that drink celebrating.

I’ve always taken great pride in my levels of resourcefulness to land tickets for big games - I’ve never failed to do so: but one thing life has taught me is to recognise your limits. Think this will be too big an ask without it being eye-wateringly expensive.

Personally it’s a shame, but in truth, it’s a first world problem.

Hope everyone who goes has an amazing time!
The cost is going to be prohibitive for a lot of people. I'm in the weird position where I'm prepared to stretch that bit further than I would've been before the pandemic hit because I'm one of those who has saved a shit load of money not going on the lash watching City everywhere, not going to gigs and restaurants, and not going on holidays, so I'm actually in a much better financial position than I was a year or so ago. Even so, I'm jibbing at some of the flight prices I'm seeing! So I think I'll now wait to see what the club and Spike come up with in terms of travel packages before booking anything.

You surprise me there pal, slightly negative?

Get yourself there and we'll have that drink celebrating.
I’m not a remotely negative sort, you know that!

I might feel differently in a week or so tbf. I guess if I get there, then I’m likely to land a ticket, even if it costs a few quid.

I’ll keep you posted!

What day is that for mate? How much did you pay for it?
We had a family holiday booked to Tenerife last Christmas (£55 each, return flights, including reserved seats and 23kg luggage each). This got exchanged for a 2 week family holiday to Majorca July 10th, but, we've now cashed that in to fly Faro return for a week. So, in answer to your question, erm, 165 English pounds for 3 of us ....

We had a family holiday booked to Tenerife last Christmas (£55 each, return flights, including reserved seats and 23kg luggage each). This got exchanged for a 2 week family holiday to Majorca July 10th, but, we've now cashed that in to fly Faro return for a week. So, in answer to your question, erm, 165 English pounds for 3 of us ....
Haha, so, what day is it for? How much do you want for it? Is it transferable?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.