Return of Supporters

Anyone else having trouble downloading their ticket on an android phone? Mine keeps saying ‘This item cannot be saved on this device’.

Our average crowd was 40k in Pearce's grimmest, last season. So even something like 85% of us hardy souls wouldn't get in to next Sunday's game.

We cough up season after season so we can be guaranteed our seats to watch the club we love for every league game and be first in the queue for other tickets over Cityzens members.

If people are talking about not renewing because they got an email 18 hours after someone who'd been successful in the ballot got one, then you need to have a good hard talk with yourself. Spend the money you would have spent on a ticket on some books, like The Subtle Art Of Not Giving A Fuck or How To Be Happy.
Citizen card members shouldn't of been in the ballot.

Well this is great fun. Got a ticket on my points, but turns out that my somewhat elderly I-phone does not support the Apple Wallet method the club have now imposed on people. Been in a queue to speak to supporter services for over an hour, still at number 28. Why is any interaction with City so difficult?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.