Return of Supporters

I'm a season ticket holder entered the ballot but missed out. It's the nature of ballots that the balance of probability is missing out so I just shrugged my shoulders and carried on with my life. Looking forward to the Community Shield and getting back in the ground next season.
There seems to be a lot of bitterness from some not successful. Do the same people react the same way when they purchase lottery tickets and don't win the jckpot?
Seems to be quite a lot of strong feelings towards what is essentially a dead rubber football match.
Fans are annoyed because they put a lot of time and effort in to watch so called dead rubber games in between winning the league Cup in 76 and our next trophy in 2011,only to find out jonnie come laters can go in the ballot.

And there we have City's loyalty in a nutshell. Sign up for everything, pay extra for points (Platinum) and join the schemes. Anything before 2011 isn't loyalty, it's legacy.
Rather like the ten years I spent following City around the country from 1965 to 1974 before moving away from Manchester. We used to have to collect vouchers from programmes and stick them on a sheet back then.

No that you needed the voucher sheets for anything but the occasional Cup Final and big Cup Tie as all league matches would be pay at the gate. Get there early to ensure of gaining admittance.

The main difference was that the ground capacities were seldom tested. Maine Road and Old Trafford were 63,000 each and neither club averaged much more that 45,000 even in a good year. The problem has been caused by rising attendances and reductions in ground capacities over the last 30 years.

If the indian variant takes off then suppose they could slap Greater Manchester under a local lockdown?
Well they could possibly,but that would be in the next few weeks, but don't see how that impacts next season when they will have everyone over 18 and many under vaccinated.

So if you are having difficulty with the downloadable ticket you can contact the Club for a printable ticket.

Anyone in particular from the reserve pot had a paper ticket email yet?

Spent 45 mins on the phone on Monday to them to be told they'd send them out in a bit.

I have now sorted the Google wallet out but don't want to fuck about with it as city could have cancelled that issue now & ideally don't want to be spending Friday sat on the phone with all the CL stuff about to go off as well.

Have you done this? They said "middle of the week" so not sure if Weds?
I approached them yesterday on behalf of my mate, received a reply today saying printable ticket can be made available so I have requested one for him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.