Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

Another cog in the ever confusing testing regime UEFA require a PCR test doing within 72hrs or a LFT within 48hrs of stadium entry... so for those going for a longer period It could mean them having to do 2 tests over there!

I am lost now on the testing. Chelsea travel conditions state this
As per government guidelines, all people travelling between the UK and Portugal must show proof of a negative PCR covid-19 test before boarding. The test must be taken within 72 hours of departure of both your outbound and return flight*.

So if you go Fri to Sunday the earliest you can take a single test is the Thurs but you would have to have immediate same day results, otherwise its 2 tests ie a second one in Portugal??

Another cog in the ever confusing testing regime UEFA require a PCR test doing within 72hrs or a LFT within 48hrs of stadium entry... so for those going for a longer period It could mean them having to do 2 tests over there!
For those who are arriving earlier than wednesday night

As per government guidelines, all people travelling between the UK and Portugal must show proof of a negative PCR covid-19 test before boarding. The test must be taken within 72 hours of departure of both your outbound and return flight*.

So if you go Fri to Sunday the earliest you can take a single test is the Thurs but you would have to have immediate same day results, otherwise its 2 tests ie a second one in Portugal??
Yes

Pretty much, this has been well known for a few days

Sorry to be a pain, but I'm flying Thursday lunch time and returning Sunday morning. I know I need to take 1 test prior to leaving the UK, and book one in for my return. Am I right in thinking it's just then 1 LFT test needed whilst in Portugal?

The confusing issue with Testing in Chelsea's announcement is that there appears to be two criteria you have to meet

1) To board your flight you need a negative test within 72 hours of boarding
2) To get in the game, UEFA say you need a negative test within 72 hours of entering the stadium

So if you're arriving a couple of days or more before the game, you're going to need a test in the UK before leaving and a test in Portugal before going to the game. Then if you're staying in Portugal for few days you will need a test before leaving, then another test in the UK within 2 days of arriving back

I don't know if I've completely misunderstood that !!!!???

Does it state anything about a test 2?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.