Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

Last time we had some change like this was the Belgian authorities said we'd have to congregate at a motorway service station then be bussed in and out of Lokeren. The bar owners of Lokeren forced a change of mind - maybe the hoteliers and bar owners of Porto can do the same. But in a time of Covid (and new variants likely to spread in the UK) you can see their case for caution. Whether UEFA knew is another matter.
Ha ha - I remember that Lokeren bollocks. I fired off a long e-mail to the club complaining like fuck about it!

I think that sums it up.

City and Chelsea should stand with the fans and tell UEFA to fuck off and withdraw from the competition. We can play our own final in Birmingham and the whole world will know who are the rightful champions even if UEFA don’t recognise it.
Now that is a good idea, just arrange a match between the two teams with proper officials and televise it on itv as a one off, you don’t have to call it the champions league but we all know it would be, can you imagine uefa heads exploding.

City are out of order here.
When we Signed up to the CL scheme there was no mention of only being entitled to a final ticket subject to a willingness to travel on this stupid one day gig under strict controls. Lets face it the whole point of being on the scheme is to get I final ticket should we make it that far.

Fact is Portugal is open for business to uk tourists in a few days time so why is it we can all go on a holiday with whoever we want for as long as we want but just because we are attending a football match it has to be under house arrest. Absolute shit show this is

Last edited:
Last time we had some change like this was the Belgian authorities said we'd have to congregate at a motorway service station then be bussed in and out of Lokeren. The bar owners of Lokeren forced a change of mind - maybe the hoteliers and bar owners of Porto can do the same. But in a time of Covid (and new variants likely to spread in the UK) you can see their case for caution. Whether UEFA knew is another matter.
Lokeren. Now that was a trip.

The watercannon aimed at the pub was a particular high point for me.

A thought

why don’t City and Chelsea, together, tell UEFA to fuck off. Tell them they’re not playing in the showpiece event and they can invite the hot tempered losers in our place.

After all, both clubs were first to announce their intention to jettison the ill fated ESL for the sake of ‘their fans’..

Arrange a ‘friendly‘ at Villa Park on 29th May and allow 20,000 fans each. Winner is the unofficial Champions of Europe.

Maybe they’d lose out in sponsorship money or they could be creative and sell the game to Amazon and sponsor it themselves. Fuck UEFA, they haven’t changed and never will.
Hellllllloooooooo.

City are out of order here.
When we Signed up to the CL scheme there was no mention of only being entitled to a final ticket subject to a willingness to be in this stupid one day gig under strict controls and let’s face it the whole point in being on the scheme is to get I final ticket should we make it that far.

Fact is Portugal is open for business to uk tourists in a few days time so why is it we can all go in a holiday with whoever we want but just because we are attending a football match it has to be under house arrest. Absolute shit show this is
All well and good, but you haven't signed up to a cup scheme in a global pandemic

THIS!!!!
I think we will be allowed in. The hotel I am staying in is now charging TEN times what my rate is. They can do a good month's takings for the Porto tourist game in a few days.
Hotels in Lisbon are also seeing increased trade.
They would immediately stamp on the PR coup of being able to stage it at such short notice.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.