Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

has anyone who has got a ticket booked independent travel and are they travelling Wednesday or before.
Am nervously waiting for my ticket window to open up, if it does at all, and in the back of my mind is I am due to fly before the postman turns up.
is there a collect in Portugal option?
I'm flying on Wednesday so sweating on this as well. Hoping my ticket is already in the post!

The club has helped out on this type of situation before, so don't think it would be unresolvable.

If it’s a take at home test when do you have to send it off by to get the results?!

It comes with a pre paid envelope but does say 'preferred option' is to drop off in Manchester (Canal Street) either Thursday or Friday between 6am - 10am. I'm not taking the risk so will pop into Manchester for peace of mind.

Its the cheapest one for both tests i've seen and also as it's the link up with the official supporters group, you'd hope it will go smooth!

Explains the process here...

has anyone who has got a ticket booked independent travel and are they travelling Wednesday or before.
Am nervously waiting for my ticket window to open up, if it does at all, and in the back of my mind is I am due to fly before the postman turns up.
is there a collect in Portugal option?
Nothing mentioned about a collection but I’m in the same boat as you ticket depending... I’m gunner get a mate to call round and pick it up for me who’s flying out on the Friday

jpwhitts said:
Is there anything stopping somebody from going with MCFC but coming back the following day on another booked flight

Many if not all airlines will cancel the return but you could book a single flight back on the Sunday or Monday although don't know if City will have something in their Ts and Cs if you don't appear on the free flight back
Nothing at all
Dont see what City could do about it, just say you went outside Airport for some air and fell asleep somewhere.

It comes with a pre paid envelope but does say 'preferred option' is to drop off in Manchester (Canal Street) either Thursday or Friday between 6am - 10am. I'm not taking the risk so will pop into Manchester for peace of mind.

Its the cheapest one for both tests i've seen and also as it's the link up with the official supporters group, you'd hope it will go smooth!

Explains the process here...

Thanks a lot pal. Much appreciated

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.