Harry Kane

Betting suspended on sky regarding Kane’s next club. Probably because of his comments regarding KDB
They aren’t taking bets due to the neville interview. They said it was a conflict of interest and have closed the market. odds on to sign him at paddy power not that it means much

If we are to look at this logically there's no way we haven't given him the encouragement to make his statements and following that logic we will have come up with a number that works to make the deal happen.
The rest will be the usual pantomime that comes with most transfers with lots of posturing from the selling side before a deal is struck a day before the window closes.

Oh i agree, i'm hoping he'll make it.

Spending huge money scares the shit out of me because all signings are a gamble, even if we think Kane might be the real deal. But if it doesn't come off then we'll be getting ridiculed from everyone.
Regardless of if it works out or not, we’ll get shit from outside.
He scores loads and wins everything - bought the league, oil money.
He flops and they’ll be taking the piss.
Goes with the territory that (don’t care)

If you’re starting a discussion, then, I’d be happy at £100m.

At £120m I’d think we had our pants taken down.

How about you?
At £80m-£100m I can see it, but I believe it’ll be close to the £120m being talked (speculated) about, then I’d pass, especially if there’s addons on top of either £100m or £120m.

Regardless of if it works out or not, we’ll get shit from outside.
He scores loads and wins everything - bought the league, oil money.
He flops and they’ll be taking the piss.
Goes with the territory that (don’t care)
Or the third shit possibility: the “RVP scenario”. He joins some hated rival and makes the difference.

Money aside. It takes a while for players to adjust to Peps style of play. City do not play to a striker who has to adapt to a wider role like Sergio had too.

It could cause resentment and change the dynamic in the dressing room if Kane was seen to be paid more and treated differently to other performing players. The preference seems to be to buy and develop younger potential players who will be rewarded when they establish and prove themselves.

I see the sense in bringing in Kane as a proven top goalscorer but at what cost? Levy at Spurs may see Kane as a cash cow but if no-one will pay the asking price then it could be a big problem for them having a player who does not want to be there, who costs them big wages and whose value is decreasing by the year. It will be interesting to see how it pans out.

If it wins us 4 straight titles and a couple more trips to the Champions League Final it's excellent business. It probably opens up more avenues for revenue too.

I personally think it'll be around £100m.
And if someone turned round to you and said `if we win nothing, he ends up injured for the full 3 years the FA stick in a wages cap and we can not move anybody out would it be good business` I do not know what the future holds but i recon there is more chance he is going to utd

Betting suspended on sky regarding Kane’s next club. Probably because of his comments regarding KDB
they were suspended because the interview was done by skybet and they don't wanna make it seem like they were actively trying to get people to gamble for/against something with an interview.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.