Harry Kane

See I genuine reply to a genuine question.
Kane at 120m on a 4 year contract would be the equivalent of signing Bony or Ings every year for the next 4 years.

Every transfer has risks & the only worry is with who ever we sign if they get a major injured we end up in a similar situation to Sergio sitting on the sidelines.

This season we have grounded out results with the false 9 and spending £65m on Dias is now looking an absolute steal. We have struggled to score if we go behind & having a proper threat would take the pressure off Kev & others

In the striker stakes,we have had so many false dawns,we are well over due the real deal.
He certainly looks like the best chance we’ve had for a long long while.
If he’s joining the squad full time next season we’ll find out soon enough.

And if someone turned round to you and said `if we win nothing, he ends up injured for the full 3 years the FA stick in a wages cap and we can not move anybody out would it be good business` I do not know what the future holds but i recon there is more chance he is going to utd
Honestly can't see any scenario where utd are favourites to sign him after the noises being made over the last few days.
Everything points to City. Even if it fails to materialise I don't know how you can reach the conclusion utd have more chance.

Have you seen how many chances we spunk up the wall?
I think he'd be getting 35/40 goals a season.
His numbers now though are him as a focal point of a Spurs team, their main man.
That’s why on balance I don’t think he’ll score a lot more, more goals scorers for us and against packed defences will play a part.
He’ll also play less.

No obviously, but we’ve bought the wrong players at the wrong prices before.
Doesn’t make the people running the club idiots, but some of their transfer buys aren’t perfect either.
Name me any PL club who hasn`t bought shit.Clubs don`t buy shit for the sake of it as many footballers can`t settle into a new environment or play to a system they`ve never played in.
Only the best survive others fall by the wayside.And not just at City.
If we`ve bought shit then we`ve done very well out of it over this past decade.

Love the way some keep on saying that Levy holds the cards...

The contract probably has a clause stating that if Spurs don't qualify for the Champions League he can go for a minimum fee. Even if that does not exist, no club wants a player whose heart is not in it and especially when they can get a chunk of money in return.

The longer this saga goes on the worse Spurs look in my opinion. The fact that Kane has not said anything on social media or with an interview this week says everything.

Sounds like Kanes mad to sign for us

The negative of it is if we do get him Haaland is likely to end up at the rags

There are no guarantees that he‘d transform them into a super trophy winning monster club - they got Martial when he was being touted as the best attacking prospect ever - and look at what they got out of him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.