Champions League Final | Travel Requirements + COVID Tests

Ive booked for thursday dam,flyin friday ,but 5 of us changed time back too wensday last night,as just dont fuckin trust em to be on time an no problems,spent way to much money for sum fuckwit to nause me whole trip up on a shitty covid test,i just need to get a lateral flow over there now,30 euros spikes doin them from his hotel get a pint whilst ur waitin,just think about it blues,is it a risk,day before yess,fuck that

Ive booked for thursday dam,flyin friday ,but 5 of us changed time back too wensday last night,as just dont fuckin trust em to be on time an no problems,spent way to much money for sum fuckwit to nause me whole trip up on a shitty covid test,i just need to get a lateral flow over there now,30 euros spikes doin them from his hotel get a pint whilst ur waitin,just think about it blues,is it a risk,day before yess,fuck that
Does the lateral flow in Portugal cover the flight home? I booked the same place for the test on Thursday but now it’s changed to within 24 hours !

Can anyone confirm if Lateral Flow tests (within 48 hours) are definitely accepted to gain entry into the stadium? Chelsea’s website says you can use either LFT or PCR, City’s says only PCR and then someone on this thread said that it was confirmed on UEFA’s website LFT was accepted also, however I can’t find that on there. Bit of clarity please folks. Thanks
Can you link to where EUFA says this?

Does the lateral flow in Portugal cover the flight home? I booked the same place for the test on Thursday but now it’s changed to within 24 hours !
Yer mate lateral flow does game aswell think get 48 hrs for lateral flow,just dont take chance mate,you can ring them up and change it,its rearly not worth it,theres goin to be a few blues in tears at airport i can see it,hope im wrong,but in my eyes if i av to get a lateral flow twice im not arsed,but missin flight is a killer could potentially ruin the lot

Hi guys, really confused about what I need to book re: covid tests for the final. I'm flying on the Saturday via the club and back the same night. Can anyone explain it to me in super simple terms so I don't mess this up. Want to book it all for myself and my Dad. Thanks very much for the help.
All you need is a PCR Test which is valid for 72 hours. That will get you into Portugal, into the Stadium and back into UK. You need to count 72 hours from test to UK return. I would advise a test from one of the Labs and not mess about with a home kit. You can get a test say 1500 hrs Thursday, Results next day. That covers you until 1500 Sunday. I wouldn't have in done any earlier as I think some Charters will not arrive back until Sunday mid morning. Thats my take on it.

I'm travelling on Thursday and not coming back until Monday. I'm a little bit confused as to what's required!

Obviously a PCR to get out there but then do I need a lateral to get in the ground whilst there, a lateral to get back to the UK AND another Day 2 Test when I'm home?! Seems a bit overkill but I think the fact I'm out there 5 days causes a bit of aggro.

Is it a lateral for the ground and for getting back to the UK? If so at least I can cover both with one test over there!

All you need is a PCR Test which is valid for 72 hours. That will get you into Portugal, into the Stadium and back into UK. You need to count 72 hours from test to UK return. I would advise a test from one of the Labs and not mess about with a home kit. You can get a test say 1500 hrs Thursday, Results next day. That covers you until 1500 Sunday. I wouldn't have in done any earlier as I think some Charters will not arrive back until Sunday mid morning. Thats my take on it.

This isn't quite correct.

If you are flying back anytime on Sunday, then a PCR test done in the UK anytime on Thursday will cover this requirement.

The outbound PCR test requirement for Portugal is 72 hours before arrival.
The inbound test requirement for the UK is any of the 3 days before your flight.....so if you fly back Sunday then a negative test done on Thursday, Friday or Saturday is fine.

It's a subtle but significant difference.

Coronavirus (COVID-19) testing before you travel to England - GOV.UK (www.gov.uk)

1621629129882.png

Just booked Smtravelclinic.co.uk for the pre test.
Local places are filling up and don’t trust these drop off Friday ones

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.