Fernandinho signs one year contract extension (Pg 91)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is a top man,in my eyes a legend,and i suspect he will be a very successful coach,but why would anyone compare him with Rooney?
As a potential Manager, keep up,

Rooney, no credentials whatsoever but lands the Derby job.

Nice one. Bought my 13 month old grandson a shirt with Fernandinho on the back yesterday. Not bad for a tenner.... The De Bruyne one was £45!

Also had a pic with the Prem and League Cup trophies. No sight of Harry Kane though.

As a potential Manager, keep up,

Rooney, no credentials whatsoever but lands the Derby job.

He wasn't the first,he wont be the last,and despite all the turmoil and uncertainty at a club in a mess....he did keep them up.

Anyway....hopefully if he so desires,Dinho gets to cut his cloth in a more stable setting and preferably with us.

Nice one. Bought my 13 month old grandson a shirt with Fernandinho on the back yesterday. Not bad for a tenner.... The De Bruyne one was £45!

Also had a pic with the Prem and League Cup trophies. No sight of Harry Kane though.
He'd have been in with the physio.....

I remember thinking why have we splashed out 50 mill on a unknown from the Ukrainen league in his late 20s.

Shows you what I know

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.