Fernandinho signs one year contract extension (Pg 91)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think anyone seriously expects him to play more than Rodri next season. It's as much for his experience around the team and in the dressing room. If it's true, I'm delighted.

Id be surprised if he started more than 5 league games.

Hes a great presence around the dressing room, he'd be the perfect guy to put in a midfield with a couple of youth players in a league cup or fa Cup match and guide them through it.

And a good option off the bench if a game is getting spicy.

Lavia's progress is maybe/hopefully a big part of this fantastic news.

Dinho extending for 12 months ticks so many boxes and even helps allow us pursue our most expensive targets.

Absolutely delighted to see fern staying another year. He is obviously a well respected player in the dressing room important to keep these types around

Of course I want him to stay but hasn't dinho gone on record saying he's fully concentrated on this seasons goals and won't decide anything until its over? I don't see him saying that and then doing the opposite. I call bullshit. It's a guess and an easy story.

Of course I want him to stay but hasn't dinho gone on record saying he's fully concentrated on this seasons goals and won't decide anything until its over? I don't see him saying that and then doing the opposite. I call bullshit. It's a guess and an easy story.
They all say are concentrated but his people will be doing the negotiating for him

Would another quality season, after one in which he lifts the Premier League trophy and possibly the Champions League trophy, put him into statue contention?

Would another quality season, after one in which he lifts the Premier League trophy and possibly the Champions League trophy, put him into statue contention?
We could have a disastrous end to the season losing out in both the PL and CL and Fernandinho could still leave at the end of this season with a statue.

Of course if what you said happens then it would almost certainly seal the deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.