Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just occasionally I allow myself a naughty look at an article in the Guardian when something pops up on newsnow.
The latest Conn job is the usual lazy, opportunist article filled with ifs, and assumptions with no reference to horse racing, formula 1 and other football clubs.
He doesn't know enough or can make enough money on either politics or football, so he straddles the two like a desperate colossus, but what does shine through, is the fact there is a champions league final coming up and he wants to piggyback on it, bit like the Russian world Cup.
The irony of these articles is the plea for money at the end.
Be a while before I venture there again. I've got enough broken old records.

Pretty much like united themselves then. Guffawing to themselves so much about the idea of their noisy neighbours being more successful than them, that they forgot to do anything about it and now have protests because they are not as successful as us.

Cole is right though. If you want to win trophies, be improved as a player and break records, city over united every day.

But if you want to play for the club with the most number of tweets and 'fans' wearing knock off replica shirts in Indonesia, a distinct lack of silverware, who finished second thanks to some agreeable refereeing and var decisions, with boardroom strife and funding question marks abound, then raggy bound you are.

Kane can have his face on kids bedspreads the world over. Or he can win trophies. Depends what he wants from his career to be honest.
Win on Saturday and we'll take a giant leap towards overthrowing them on the plastic fan record too... amazing what a difference winning the European Cup/CL does for that!

"Man United are the best fit for footloose Harry Kane, says state-of-the-art AI computer which analyses MILLIONS of stats... and says Pogba, Rashford and Fernandes would be PERFECT team-mates"​

Have you ever read such laughable shite in all your life. Ok probably been other equally cringy stuff but this is up there. I am not even angry at it because, well just look at that title haha. I recall some of these super algotithms used the other year to predict the title winners, it got it wrong of course.

No need really to click the link, the title says all you need to know.

"Man United are the best fit for footloose Harry Kane, says state-of-the-art AI computer which analyses MILLIONS of stats... and says Pogba, Rashford and Fernandes would be PERFECT team-mates"​

Have you ever read such laughable shite in all your life. Ok probably been other equally cringy stuff but this is up there. I am not even angry at it because, well just look at that title haha. I recall some of these super algotithms used the other year to predict the title winners, it got it wrong of course.

Can't deny how hard Ashton is working to try and keep the's c*nts afloat.

It's obvious clickbait.

If you click on it and share it then you've done exactly what they wanted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.