Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

Just seen the same. I managed to get a €180 Cat3 ticket, which according to the UEFA seating plan are in an 'end' - could be an interesting evening if I'm in the Chelsea end
You'll most likely be in the upper tier towards the City 'End'. But you'll be on the Chelsea upper tier, if that makes sense.

When they were selling our tickets, they only put half of our upper tier on sale, then opened more blocks moving towards their end. I presume it would have been the same for Chelsea.

usually i'd go and laugh at lads i know for mocking city and our tickets/crowds (some did sunday)

however I will refrain from being like them over this.
I don't think it's that shocking that Chelsea had returned tickets.

It's not their first Champions League final so there's less demand from fans to jump through all the hoops. They're also underdogs and won't really be expecting to win. It's a lot of money, stress and time to go to the final so you can't blame them for not being as keen as us.

It's bloody great news for a few hundred City fans who'll now get into the ground! Let's make it count and make it a home atmosphere for City.

Typical BBC ref Chelsea returning 800 tickets. They get the pricing wrong, no mention of the £500 plus range. And rather negligently fail to mention we have sold out our allocation and the UEFA tickets and are taking upwards of 1k without tickets
Can you imagine the press glee and the different article narrative, had been the other way round.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.