Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

Chelsea returned 800 tickets, which appear to have been part of the 1700 sold by Uefa, if that's the case there could be blues in the Chelsea section.
They will be in blocks which Chelsea withheld from initial sales. We also withheld blocks from sale to begin with, until we had virtually sold out the initial release.

Pretty much since they first started talk of it moving away from Turkey every day has been a different kind of stress. I absolutely dread to think what I’m gonna be like 1- when I open my test results email and 2- when it gets to the evening of my flight and the results haven’t been sent! I’m gonna lose my shit.

I’m also not expecting tickets until Friday for some reason and I have no idea what block I’m in!
Loads of us in the same boat mate, can’t think straight at the moment, got so much shite flying round my head ... I filled my car with identification, flight numbers hotel info etc etc when I went for the PCR test, just the QR code needed if I’d read the instructions properly :-)
Never been this messed up with a trip... !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.