Champions League Final | Travel Requirements + COVID Tests

Got our tests back from Alphabiolabs but they have put the wrong time on the Fit to Fly certificate. They have put Thursday 00:00, do you think this will suffice for getting on the plane, getting in the ground and getting the flight home? We’re on the clubs day trip!
Ye that’s basically Friday AM so 72 hours would be midnight Sunday

Did you download the app?? I haven't had email but had confirmation on the app. The certificate is under test results and front screen goes green and says tested/low risk. We were there at same time as you, and both back

didnt have the app. I asked girl whilst doing the test and she said they dont use it !

I have just installed it now but NO results

I am ringing but after a few rings it just disconnects

Have also emailed but no response

what a shower of shit they are

Got our tests back from Alphabiolabs but they have put the wrong time on the Fit to Fly certificate. They have put Thursday 00:00, do you think this will suffice for getting on the plane, getting in the ground and getting the flight home? We’re on the clubs day trip!

That's showing as the time you took the test?

Bit concerning that would be over 72 hour for the flight back

Edit: I'm taking it as Thursday morning but the above is reading it as Friday Morning

Haven't had email yet from dam health but just seen result has arrived on the app. But says non-detected rather than negative. Is that Ok??? I was worried it meant inconclusive but app does show me as green and low risk...
Same for my friend. He has emailed them!

I had mine done with DAM at a different centre to his where we filled in a form and no mention of the app, I received an email cert with negative.

Just sat in piccadilly station waiting to do pcr check at regenerative lab on the approach. Same day result. Hope I've not left it too late, but it was all I could get!

Nobody answered but did text this number 07983704672 with my details. 23 hour turnaround for me, horrible feeling but still kept to their bargain I suppose. You'll get sorted eventually

thanks , rang that number and Keiron answered, re-sent the email whilst on phone

...oh and BTW .... NEGATIVE :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.