Champions League Final | Travel Requirements + COVID Tests

I believe they check the covid results when your boarding. That's my experience anyway
We flew out on Weds and they just gave our test results a cursory glance at check in but went over every detail when we we were actually boarding. Two guys in front of us were refused at the gate because of “incorrect paperwork”

We don't need them printing do we?
Nah probably not, just every email been getting from city lately is print this print that. I'm not risking anything.

Imagine a few drinks before check in phone dropped, cracked screen - can't read it properly = well up the creek.
The last thing you want is a problem with phone.

Reactions: es1
Called Blindspot got through to reception, they took my details ref no mob no etc said they would chase. But if I haven't heard by 9 give a call back and they can transfer me to someone

Received mine ten mins ago. 23 hour turnaround. Proper squeeky bum time and barely slept with the worry.

Thanks to everyone updating this thread. Easy for me to say now with mine in hand, but hang in there gents. See you in Porto

Called Blindspot got through to reception, they took my details ref no mob no etc said they would chase. But if I haven't heard by 9 give a call back and they can transfer me to someone
Same mate, very nice but nothing to reassure. Hopefully the lab is up and running getting through them.

Got mine late in the night from Wolstenholme Pharmacy! Was expecting it lunch time today, but got it 7 hours after testing. Legends!
Amazing staff, quick service and will definitely be back there! Girl at reception was super friendly, and the pharmacist was wonderful... despite telling me he’s a Villa fan
Portugal... here I come
Best of luck lads to all who still waiting

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.