Champions League Final | Photos - Porto & Home

Some seriously big lads involved in that. Didn’t come across as just pissed up blues and seemed it was something more underlying. I nearly got wiped out as I had my back turned and didn’t realise it was booting off at first. The bloke I was talking to pushed me out of the way just in time.
You must have been right next to me. I was the bloke who had is pint smashed all over me by the football

Some seriously big lads involved in that. Didn’t come across as just pissed up blues and seemed it was something more underlying. I nearly got wiped out as I had my back turned and didn’t realise it was booting off at first. The bloke I was talking to pushed me out of the way just in time.
Someone said it was over a cigarette or something stupid like that.

I was in the restaurant the previous night when it kicked off with Chelsea, think its made headline news back home. Full on riot in the restaurant and then outside as I'm sat there eating my Prawns.

Just said the same to my wife, they really are fucking sad, if there's one punch it'll be on the front pages tomorrow, remember neither of us are particularly well liked by the media.
Which tournament was it where gutter press paid pissed up Engerland fans to throw plastic chairs so they could take pictures?

Wouldn't surprise me if that's done again

I was in the restaurant the previous night when it kicked off with Chelsea, think its made headline news back home. Full on riot in the restaurant and then outside as I'm sat there eating my Prawns.
Genuinely hardly anything back home

You can see the news crews hovering around the bars just waiting for it to kick off - they want it to, they need the trouble, leeches who are being disappointed by good humoured banter in the main even when alcohol is clearly evident - here’s hoping it stays that way and it’s a good natured final - keep up the good work blues

The vermin only need to put a few quid behind the bar and they’ll get their stories and violence that they crave to get their stories aired.

Dinner last night … YUM YUM

7da836c141fb752b857b72dbf2e965f3.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.