Champions League Final | Photos - Porto & Home

What's weird is there's actually a really good atmosphere overall. Everyone's giddy and we've had a few beers with Chelsea fans. Although we were sittinf outside a bar and four young Chelsea lads joined us, ordered beers, had a good laugh then fucked off leaving their bill and us having to explain to the waitress than we didn't know them.
Haha your living the dream Dave, enjoy mate very envious of you all out there

Lovely, although if you want the finer details, I choked on my steak as the fighting outside was still going on. So while the restaurant staff are trying to get the their chairs and tables scattered on the street, I'm turning blue... I'm struggling to breathe and luckily one of the staff noticed me and came over and started smacking me on the back trying to clear my airways...

Returned to the restaurant last night, I was greeted with them all laughing at me, saying no steak for you tonight and they gave me tender pork!!
These are the real stories that make you jealous you’re not there making your own tales. Enjoy it mate.

Haha your living the dream Dave, enjoy mate very envious of you all out there
Here's another little tale to set the scene.

I woke up at 5am for a piss. I'm on the sixth floor with the window open. Just dropping back to sleep and there was a chorus of "Bernadooooo!" From outside on the street, presumably pissed up blues getting back. No idea what they were doing until that time with a 10.30pm curfew but they obviously found something.

I woke up at 5am for a piss. I'm on the sixth floor with the window open. Just dropping back to sleep and there was a chorus of "Bernadooooo!" From outside on the street, presumably pissed up blues getting back. No idea what they were doing until that time with a 10.30pm curfew but they obviously found something.
Cocaine?

Loving your blogs Dave, keep em coming mate enjoy and stay safe. I’m watching at home later then I’ll probably head to the ground later.

Dinner last night … YUM YUM

7da836c141fb752b857b72dbf2e965f3.jpg
Now that is a dinner. Iberian peninsula eats so much better than us

Someone said it was over a cigarette or something stupid like that.

I was in the restaurant the previous night when it kicked off with Chelsea, think its made headline news back home. Full on riot in the restaurant and then outside as I'm sat there eating my Prawns.
Rag

I heard the same. You must be somewhere close. Either that or there’s loads of groups going round Porto at the crack of dawn singing Bernardo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.