Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely they are. More vexing than what the police actually did (Fucked up then tried their damndest to blame the dead) is these people/opposition fans actually defending the police and powers that be. What the actual!

I hate lfc, I hate everything about them, but I hate corrupt police and judges and govns more, especially when it is against us.
Yes absolutely agree with you. You would think that Merseyside Police would therefore be impecable instead of the useless cunts they are.

Apparently it's in the liverpool Echo that the dippers are planning to build a fan zone area in the tune of 350 million that City built but we knicked the idea of the dippers.

hahahahaahhaahhaah

Liverpool can raise £80m by selling eight players this transfer window including Switzerland winger Xherdan Shaqiri, 29, Belgium forward Divock Origi, 26, and Japan forward Takumi Minamino, 26.

there are some strange people over at rawk, I like this though......

Same too.
:D

Watched MOTD on Sunday while they showed the top four battle them turned over. Not seen a picture of the trophy lift in a paper or online anywhere. Therefore it didn’t happen which probably makes us still Champions.

I think you’ll find that they’re actually Chelsea fans...
The champions league thread and the city thread have plenty of posts today, which is weird seeing as they don’t care about the game.
They really do think the trophy is there’s in some form of romantic way. I’ve never seen a clubs fans behave like that, even united fans aren’t like that. Yet in reality they are a club with a shit stadium and whose fans indulge in mass murder, talk funny and don’t like employment.
A weird bunch.

there are some strange people over at rawk, I like this though......

Same too.
:D

Watched MOTD on Sunday while they showed the top four battle them turned over. Not seen a picture of the trophy lift in a paper or online anywhere. Therefore it didn’t happen which probably makes us still Champions.

clowns and clueless the lot of them
the hate for the dippers has grown over the past 5 years and dare i even say it NO ? red scum are still scum
but scouse bin dippers are rats

I'd like to go against the grain of the thread a bit and give a bit of credit to Liverpool supporters for the pure quality of their not caring about us.

I honestly believe no other fanbase could not care about us as ardently as these.

Football is full of bias and tribalism, sometimes you've just got to hold your hands up and say well done. When it comes to not caring about us, it obviously means more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.