Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Without the postponed game on the 28th of December, City would have still had a 5 day rest. All City got was 2 extra days and avoid the 2 games in 48 hours against a depleted Everton, who then lost their next game. The lack of class from Klopp here, is that he has no sympathy for the concern and disruption the outbreak itself caused. The training ground had to be closed down for a deep clean, as well as losing the players who had to isolate for the next game. I'm pretty sure City would have much preferred that there was no outbreak at all, a 5 day rest was coming and Everton's loss in the following game suggests it might have been a good time to play them.
Total lack of awareness that we are all trying to survive through a pandemic. That are trying to avoid catching a disease that has already killed over a 100 thousand people in this country alone. Football shouldn't even really being played at the moment if we are really honest. I used to like Klopp but the longer he's around the more irritating the 2hat gets. This was a snidey, childish dig that he really should be outed for.

dfgffdg.png
From a fan of a club that was created by a rich man who, suddenly, had a vacant stadium due to being too money grabbing with Everton, and so decided to make his own team up to put in it and subsequently went and bought the best players around.

The definition of an 'artificial' club.

From a fan of a club that was created by a rich man who, suddenly, had a vacant stadium due to being too money grabbing with Everton, and so decided to make his own team up to put in it and subsequently went and bought the best players around.

I've lit a candle for him it's ok...............victims

I could say without liverpool having cheats in their side they would be a league 2 side , but that would be childish ! . If any football fans are happy to see their players cheat than they arent football fans. I would be embarrassed to support City if our players did this week in week out.

CHEAT.

View attachment 10003

I mean the more I look at this the more annoyed I get. A grown man falling over like with a slight touch on the arm !. Fuck me what was he like at that wedding he went a few months ago he must have spent more time on the floor being knocked over than on his feet. Everytime someone bumped into him he would end up on the floor. It must be a nightmare for liverpool knowing that Salah might get knocked over by one of his kids and be injured for a few weeks. He must have to wear bubble wrap where ever he goes, perhaps liverpool doctors could examine him to find out why he falls over so easily. Fucking man up you cheat
The fa should be banning players like this its ruining the game.
Spot on.
And he's supposed to be a role model for young kids wanting to become professional footballers.

Retrospective actions must be introduced for this kind of destructive behaviour. Lengthy bans (5 games), astronomical fines... anything to make cheaters think both two and three times before diving.

My take on the penalty is that it’s like a lot of pens now , soft The game has changed now where it’s almost a none contact sport One thing I have noticed without the crowds is the number of screams players let out as though they have been shot The days of the hard man is gone. Is that a good thing ? Make your own mind up on that one.

And they were a nothing Second Division club until the money came along and bought them 24 new players to get promoted, but failed, and then the year after signed the second most expensive player in Europe (as a 2ndDiv club!) to get that promotion.

Without Moores/Littlewoods none of what happened afterward would have happened! They’d just have stayed languishing in the 2ndDiv.

We were actually a top half Prem club when we were taken over by the Sheikh.

I could say without liverpool having cheats in their side they would be a league 2 side , but that would be childish ! . If any football fans are happy to see their players cheat than they arent football fans. I would be embarrassed to support City if our players did this week in week out.

CHEAT.

View attachment 10003

I mean the more I look at this the more annoyed I get. A grown man falling over like with a slight touch on the arm !. Fuck me what was he like at that wedding he went a few months ago he must have spent more time ll myon the floor being knocked over than on his feet. Everytime someone bumped into him he would end up on the floor. It must be a nightmare for liverpool knowing that Salah might get knocked over by one of his kids and be injured for a few weeks. He must have to wear bubble wrap where ever he goes, perhaps liverpool doctors could examine him to find out why he falls over so easily. Fucking man up you cheat
The fa should be banning players like this its ruining the game.
Yet he like many others comes out knowing the cameras will be on them, mumbling away, allegedly in prayer, hands cupped in front of his chest as if describing some woman's big knockers. "Dear lord please grant that my dishonest cheating proves fruitful and so increase my large fortune" whilst kids die of starvation in his home country.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.