Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.

200.gif

Just lifting my head above the parapet. Well done city Man of the match Alison with 3 assists. Very bad day but that' football and life . I could hammer our players but I won't because they have given us so many highs over the last 3 years or so. We will see where we go from here.

Just lifting my head above the parapet. Well done city Man of the match Alison with 3 assists. Very bad day but that' football and life . I could hammer our players but I won't because they have given us so many highs over the last 3 years or so. We will see where we go from here.
Your view on the Salah penalty would be very much appreciated.

Liverpool fans do like to 'package' defeat into one bite size disposable piece, don't they. "We'd have won if it wasn't for Alisson's mistakes" - Just like they only lost the Champions League final because of Karius - No you lost because you were out played by the better team just like yesterday.

3 assists?

will he get death threats like Karius?

Allison 3 assists are you having a joke?

Bernie and Phil still had to beat your defenders and Allison !

Bernie sublimely dinked it over to Raz beating your keeper and the nearest defender, and Phil blitzed past 2 defenders and then split the remaining defence at close range to set up Gundo

Pathetic excuse and I suggest you go back and watch the highlights

Oh and Salah is diving twat, along with your other diving **** mane, what a credit to football they are

I could say without liverpool having cheats in their side they would be a league 2 side , but that would be childish ! . If any football fans are happy to see their players cheat than they arent football fans. I would be embarrassed to support City if our players did this week in week out.

CHEAT.

20210208_071114.jpg

I mean the more I look at this the more annoyed I get. A grown man falling over like with a slight touch on the arm !. Fuck me what was he like at that wedding he went a few months ago he must have spent more time on the floor being knocked over than on his feet. Everytime someone bumped into him he would end up on the floor. It must be a nightmare for liverpool knowing that Salah might get knocked over by one of his kids and be injured for a few weeks. He must have to wear bubble wrap where ever he goes, perhaps liverpool doctors could examine him to find out why he falls over so easily. Fucking man up you cheat
The fa should be banning players like this its ruining the game.

Last edited:
I could say without liverpool having cheats in their side they would be a league 2 side , but that would be childish ! . If any football fans are happy to see their players cheat than they arent football fans. I would be embarrassed to support City if our players did this week in week out.

CHEAT.

View attachment 10003

I mean the more I look at this the more annoyed I get. A grown man falling over like with a slight touch on the arm !. Fuck me what was he like at that wedding he went a few months ago he must have spent more time on the floor being knocked over than on his feet. Everytime someone bumped into him he would end up on the floor. It must be a nightmare for liverpool knowing that Salah might get knocked over by one of his kids and be injured for a few weeks. He must have to wear bubble wrap where ever he goes, perhaps liverpool doctors could examine him to find out why he falls over so easily. Fucking man up you cheat
The fa should be banning players like this its ruining the game.

Mo Salah's world;-

_1324014_5_b3b90079a5c0b82738515cfe2a0222fb.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.