Pep Guardiola - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m going to be honest, amazing manager but we need a change. It’s getting stale and it’s the same old story. Devastated

This is where he is flawed. He can't resist trying something mental to try and show his genius. When the line up got announced I'll wager most people though WTF. People were trying to convince themselves saying things like "in Pep we trust" but he fucked it up royally tonight. Most people deep down knew we were up against it when the team sheet got put out.

I still wouldn't change him as manager and if he can keep up the PL record then I'm happy with that, but he seems to have a knack in the CL of doing this and there's nothing to say he won't do something similar again next season. Just have to accept that is how he does things.

Deja vu:

It leaves City still searching for the Champions League, the trophy that has always eluded them, and Guardiola cannot escape scrutiny for his part in this defeat after taking a tactical gamble which backfired.

from the BBC.

more than choosing player x or z or whatever formation city has a problem in front of the defense, too much space conceded there game in and game out. cant happen at this level, the tinkering should've went into that aspect of the game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.