Pep Guardiola - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great interview

A point is Pep, when he is talking, he is not like the rest: bored and foreseeable.

The rest are same shit: "Im thinking in next match", "I dont talk about that", "thats football", and stuff politically correct.

Eric García for exemple. All managers would say "well, Eric García is a Manchester City player today, and he is happy here".

Pep not. Pep says "yes, guy, Eric García is a Barcelona player, he is leaving there, he has signed". He says that in february. Why? Because EVERYBODY KNOW THAT. You, me, Barça fans, City fans, Eric, Pep, all people know.

He talk you naturally and honest, and thats awesome.

A point is Pep, when he is talking, he is not like the rest: bored and foreseeable.

The rest are same shit: "Im thinking in next match", "I dont talk about that", "thats football", and stuff politically correct.

Eric García for exemple. All managers would say "well, Eric García is a Manchester City player today, and he is happy here".

Pep not. Pep says "yes, guy, Eric García is a Barcelona player, he is leaving there, he has signed". He says that in february. Why? Because EVERYBODY KNOW THAT. You, me, Barça fans, City fans, Eric, Pep, all people know.

He talk you naturally and honest, and thats awesome.
Why are you talking about yourself in the 3rd person?

Kinda interesting Gail Clichy interview talking about his time at City and under Pep -

Basically confirms Yaya didn't play because he was overweight which is interesting because it shows just how little he cared about Seluk's nonsense.

I also like that his first speech to the team after showing up consisted of him telling all of them that they're an overweight team. Pellegrini did a good job of steadying the ship after Mancini pissed just about everyone off but I think the sacrifice there was that we lost a lot of discipline.

Also, I have to say, it was incredibly frustrating that they cut out whatever Clichy was about to say about David. I love hearing former players talk about working with him.

Things he should should and MUST learn from today:

1) NO BERNARDO AS RCM AND NO FUCKING PARTY !!!
2) Mahrez isn't stable player - the minute you trust him - that's when you get fucked
3) Phil Foden should start every fucking game where you need your attack to play at its best
4) Gabriel Jesus should be sold in the summer... Enough is Enough

He can't be blamed for conceding a pen after 30 seconds but we have scored one fucking goal (a corner) in our last 4 league games against the worst manager I've ever seen manage a top club. That's not good enough and I'm sick of losing derbies against a team this badly coached.

Stopped us playing to our strengths in a big game again.

I'll expect he'll do the same in the Champs league at some point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.