Pep Guardiola - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he does it on purpose. Sets them up for a fall with a line up like that, just to remind the group as a whole that they’re beatable unless they all perform to their maximum in the big games. What else can explain not playing your fastest defender against a fast counter attacking team
Think bigger picture

He somehow manages to make Ole look a tactical genius. The way Pep's recently talked down our amazing unbeaten run its like it was a monkey on his back. No City fan would give him a pass on today.
No idea why many managers talk down their own team when on good run. Just fucking relish it and say we are amazing.

I think he does it on purpose. Sets them up for a fall with a line up like that, just to remind the group as a whole that they’re beatable unless they all perform to their maximum in the big games. What else can explain not playing your fastest defender against a fast counter attacking team
Think bigger picture

And what about the Champions League....

Think bigger picture
You are joking right?

Still our biggest worry against a horrendous standard of top European teams. The old Pep big game curveball was their for all to see tonight. Only using 2 subs and the ones he made were mental

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.