Champions League Final | Post-Match Thread

It was a pathetic performance against a very average Chelsea side. If Peo isn't responsible for that I don't know who is.

Zin should have stuck to his man but Walker and Stones weren't even in their own half. Dias got pulled out of position as did Zinchenko.
Don’t often agree with Sam Lee but very true: That was a horror show, from selection to performances. But put the players in situations they're not so comfortable in and what do you expect?

Sorry there is more to it than that, the defence had no simple out ball which meant they got caught a few times early on and made the edgy. No holding player meant the defenders had to look for a midfielder, something they don’t normally need to do. Defence looked on edge all night. How we have gone 3 years without a descent left back is beyond me as well
But it’s the same left back who put in an absolute monster performance vs PSG and rightly so got all the praise in the world

We are the best team in England and Pep has brought us so much success. Those who think Tuchel has his number need not worry, he will be sacked by Chelsea by December anyways. Anyways blues, we have had a wonderful season and it was Pep who turned the season around after slow start.

Good night everyone and chins up. We will win this Competition one day.
So what if Chelsea sack Tommy, they do that to all their managers but guess what, it seems to work for them.

They have 2 Europeans Cups on the mantle piece, we don't

If you're not happy with 3 Premier League titles in the last 4 years then I don't think any manager on the planet is going to get your seal of approval Marvin. Ever.

And that's the problem here, we've got a bunch of entitled "fans" who have suddenly raised the bar of acceptability to "never losing a match"

The league isn't enough for them, so let them be reminded how fucking hard it was for city to win it before Pep came along.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.