Champions League Final | Post-Match Thread

What's the

yes i am. Disgusted with gundogun. No reason for him to be playing over Fernandinho. Can't defend the counter, can't provide an assist, moves like a tank, WHAT IS HE GOOD AT. someone please enlighten me. Yes he scored some goals when cancelo and Bernardo did what he was supposed to do in DM, but an absolute waste. Look at Kante - that's who we need. Energy in midfield
Jeepers. If Gundog is crap and he's our top scorer this season then the rest of the players must be utterly atrocious.

Chelsea will challenge for the Title next year. We have had a few games where we collectively meltdown. Passing goes to hell ,errors creep in and we get beat. Derbies and Europe seem the main games where this phenomena occurs. Pretty much every player of ours looked off it tonight.
I don’t ......... there was little or no pressure on him season .......... now the Chelsea lot WILL be expecting a title challenge let’s see how he copes when the pressure is on

What about gundogun. Absolutely garbage today. He's no Fernandinho, he's no David Silva, he's no kante. Overrated passenger
Oh please. He's been incredible this year because he's finally being played where he should be NOT A DEFENSIVE MID. The man look fucking pissed off because pep relegated him to a position he's average at. If I were gundo I'd question staying if pep is gonna turn his nose up when he's been a star player in a more advanced role.

What's the

yes i am. Disgusted with gundogun. No reason for him to be playing over Fernandinho. Can't defend the counter, can't provide an assist, moves like a tank, WHAT IS HE GOOD AT. someone please enlighten me. Yes he scored some goals when cancelo and Bernardo did what he was supposed to do in DM, but an absolute waste. Look at Kante - that's who we need. Energy in midfield
That's down to pep
Sterling inclusion was a consequence of a poor ream selection, and that poor team selection was not made by Sterling, we did we lose this game because of Sterling's performance, we lost it by a poor team selection and that poor team selection was made by Pep
Your writing is as bad as peps team selection

Pep needs to get into that changing room and apologize to the players for not believing in them yet again.
Arf
If it’s not broke why try to fix it? As soon as I saw the team sheet with Sterling in the starting 11 I knew we were beat. And I’m not blaming Sterling, it’s not his fault. He is dog shit and we all know it. But Pep being Pep who clearly believes in his own press that he is the football Oracle and whatever he does is the correct winning way. He changed it tonight and we looked so disjointed. Not one single player played well. Our defence was fucking garbage, all four of them. Desperately missed a defensive midfielder. And I’m certainly not taking anything away from Chelsea or Tuchel. The way they set up defensively was magnificent. A solid impenetrable wall. And the fact that we had just one shot on target all night highlights that. I was 100% convinced this was our time to win this. No nerves whatsoever as I fully believed we would win it. But then the Pep factor kicked in and fucked it all up yet again. Hang your head in shame you selfish arrogant ****.
More shite from another cry baby.

Look I’ve said this numerous times too people and maybe on here as well,but to win your league you can’t fluke it the best team wins it hands down 38 games it’s a marathon,where as the champions league the best team doesn’t always win it,a lot of luck is involved at times as well,you can’t get lucky for 38 games but in the odd game in a knockout competition you can,we move on too next season ..
We're the best team in the Prem by a distance, although Chelsea will claim to be the best in Europe, which they're not. We win 23 on the bounce playing pragmatic, dogged football - a mix of flair and steel. Tonight, we gamble big on getting the first goal and drawing Chelsea out - left us wide open.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.