Harry Kane

Txiki does the deals he's told to do. Did he not do £60m plus deals at Barca?
The job of a TD is more than that. Otherwise everyone could be capable to do it. The art of negotiations is undervalued. He is not a good negotiater. For example when we have to sell players they always gets sold for far lower than what others could get for. I'm not impressed by him. The only reason he got this job is him luring Pep in to this club. And that have worked.

I would take it. But can't see it happening. Just gossip's. I don't see Txiki getting this deal done.
Its not about tixiki its guardiola who doesnt want sign Kane. Reason being guardiola doesnt like big characters superstars. People who can challenge him about line ups or anything for that matter. ( unless he thinks he is the reason why they are superstars ala messi ) Kane is not only the best striker in the league, he is also the England captain and already a superstar. Guardiola likes to be THE star in evry club hes managed. I remember him benching Muller in bayern ...Benchin a prime Zlatan and so on. I have been a member of this forum since 2010 but this is my first ever post. For whats worth I really hope city do sign Kane but I woudnt hold my breath.

Last edited:
Its not about tixiki its guardiola who doesnt want sign Kane. Reason being guardiola doesnt like big characters superstars. People who can challenge him about line ups or anything for that matter. ( unless he thinks he is the reason why they are superstars ala messi ) Kane is not only the best striker in the league, he is also the England captain and already a superstar. Guardiola likes to be THE star in evry club hes managed. I remember him benching Muller in bayern ...Benchin a prime Zlatan and so on. I have been a member of this forum since 2010 but this is my first ever post. For whats worth I really hope city do sign Kane but I woudnt hold my breath.
A good first post mate. Let’s see lots more.

I think it’s more about the transfer fee and the balance of the squad than Pep tbh

Comparing Kane and Zlatan in attitude is...out there.

Kane is known for having a brilliant work ethic and attitude. Not sure he’s ever said anything really controversial and that’s the reason he’s England captain at a time where PR and image is so important. The guy just wants to win trophies.

I’d compare him to us signing Walker more than anything else.

Why would Jesus accept a move to Spurs who do not have CL football to offer? I think if he is to go he will go to another club in Europe that offers him similar wages, a better role and CL football, none of which Spurs have on offer. Could be in for a surprise but I don't see it. Aké is different, I can see him moving, could be because of him getting a starter spot. Think it'll have to be a deal without losing any of ours, and it will be incredibly tough because of Levy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.