It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chelsea won’t challenge next season. To many games

if they beat Villareal they have to go to the club World Cup as well. Add that to a above average squad injuries will pile up etc
Remember this kind of nonsense being trotted out about the scousers after 18/19, they walked the league after gaining massive confidence from winning the CL

Chelsea will be very dangerous next year

I don’t think he’s looked anywhere near the same player since his ACL injury, seems a couple of yards slower and much less confident in his own abilities. I don’t doubt he could get back to where he once was, but it just becomes difficult at a club like ours who always have top drawer replacements.
Fair point Rammy, but to be honest, I really don't think he was ever quite as good as many on here think he is/was. He's a good player but not really 'top level' in my opinion. We'll see in due course what happens for him, but I don't think he'll ever lead a defence like Dias or Kompany.

As for Ramos... It'd be a shame to see City sign someone to spend their last few years sitting on the bench with a big cigar for 30 games a season.

Watching Thiago Silva for Chelsea this year is a good example of exactly what Ramos could bring, plus he’s a great threat in the opposition box too.

Wonder if our rumoured interest is linked to Real already expressing an interest and tapping up Laporte?

Y'know what I've just realised. Madrid are going to close Alaba who can play left sided CB. If they do they won't sign Laporte IMO.

Also, just remembered that Jose Alvarez is peddling that Barcelona want Laporte but can't afford him. That's obviously coming from Laporte himself as he's close to Alvarez. So maybe he plans to try and engineer a move and is hoping that City will do Laporta a favour.

Happy to hear Declan Rice’s name getting bandied about. He’s quality, his ability to win the ball back is up there with Kante for me and his ability on the ball is understated by many. Will cost us a fortune but I’d love it if we can build an English core by signing Kane, Grealish and Rice to add to the current lot.

Another source

Another Been on the sauce?
Happy to hear Declan Rice’s name getting bandied about. He’s quality, his ability to win the ball back is up there with Kante for me and his ability on the ball is understated by many. Will cost us a fortune but I’d love it if we can build an English core by signing Kane, Grealish and Rice to add to the current lot.
Is that you kev!:))

Number one journalist for Madrid saying it

If I struggle to beleive we are all in for harry kane giventhe profile of player the club typically pay big for, you can imagine where I would file this one on Ramos. Fair enough free, but cmon madrid press, wise up.

Contract extension talk, nothing more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.