Who’s gone in the summer?

Still no contract extension for Raz, and PSG seems to be interested according to some guy in the Grealish thread. If he goes surely that could give Jesus more chances out wide? He`s been much better out wide than centrally to me. I hope we keep Jesus and play him as a winger. Wouldn`t surprise me if one of Ake/Laporte left, it`s very hard to keep 4 top class CBs happy. I think Tosin has been very good for Fulham, and he would count as HG too, surely a good option for a 4th choice CB? THB has been brilliant in the championship but might be a little early for him

Still no contract extension for Raz, and PSG seems to be interested according to some guy in the Grealish thread. If he goes surely that could give Jesus more chances out wide? He`s been much better out wide than centrally to me. I hope we keep Jesus and play him as a winger. Wouldn`t surprise me if one of Ake/Laporte left, it`s very hard to keep 4 top class CBs happy. I think Tosin has been very good for Fulham, and he would count as HG too, surely a good option for a 4th choice CB? THB has been brilliant in the championship but might be a little early for him
Jesus needs to stay. He's brilliant. He isn't a natural finisher but he is a natural work horse and dribbler and he needs to be moved to the wing.

think Tosin has been very good for Fulham, and he would count as HG too, surely a good option for a 4th choice CB
He doesn't want to come back and was happy to leave to get game time.
We sold him for about one million so couldn't see us paying money to sign him again

There were some rumours about extending Raz's contract just before the CL..I doubt a single match is gonna change that. Laporte/Ake on the other hand I think one of them will leave...Hopefully we retain Gabby (he has loads of potential in the wing and hardworking)

He doesn't want to come back and was happy to leave to get game time.
We sold him for about one million so couldn't see us paying money to sign him again
When he left on deadline day, there was Dias, Stones, Laporte, Ake and Garcia ahead in the pecking order, which would make him a 6th choice CB. If one of Laporte/Ake and Garcia leaves, he would probably get plenty of game time, mostly in the domestic cups. Might be unrealistic, but he`s still a huge City fan and HG

When he left on deadline day, there was Dias, Stones, Laporte, Ake and Garcia ahead in the pecking order, which would make him a 6th choice CB. If one of Laporte/Ake and Garcia leaves, he would probably get plenty of game time, mostly in the domestic cups. Might be unrealistic, but he`s still a huge City fan and HG
I see your point but I think I would prefer to see Bellis come in.
There's no doubting that Tosin had a good season and hopefully will get a move back to the premier league.
Couldn't see him getting enough first team appearances with us

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.