Flight 12 Champions League Final

Ha ha sounds like a trip with the Denton supporters club! Many moons ago they roped me into driving a mini bus to the old Den, couldn’t get them out of the pub so stuck in traffic in London and missed the kick off, half of them fucked off to get the tube and left us in lurch, after the game stopped to fill up just over London Bridge and they all went thieving from the garage shop. Happy days!

As a Flight 12 veteran ... from 2E ... I have to say it really was an experience. I can’t wait to go back to Portugal and watch the border guard’s face as he puts my passport through the system and figures out how I checked in and out of the country four times in 36 hours. I’ve got that many stamps, there’s hardly any room left. We should have a reunion sometime, just without the shite game of football. Great set of lads.

All we need now is a comment from passenger 5e on the outbound flight
You know who you are ans so does everyone at the front of the plane
♂️☺️ I think it’s called shooting your load too early!

All we need now is a comment from passenger 5e on the outbound flight
You know who you are ans so does everyone at the front of the plane
I was sat next to him in 5F, had to find his ticket and passport for him about 20 times as he kept getting confused by his zip pocket in his bag where he’d put them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.