Everton thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can only be the lure of money otherwise ..why go back?
Moshiri has allowed him to do what he wants, has given him funds and he has the ability to build something with Everton.
You would think the challenge would be greater in the prem than going back to RM

He is SO going to be replaced with Pulis or Hughes or some other British miserable old fart. Kill me now. Either that or Duncan Ferguson gets it and our fans will all go mental because he's more passionate than Carlo. We've been linked with Nuno, who I actually like, but I can't see our fans wanting another Iberian.

Liverpool fans are going to love this, they were made up when we had Allardyce.

He is SO going to be replaced with Pulis or Hughes or some other British miserable old fart. Kill me now. Either that or Duncan Ferguson gets it and our fans will all go mental because he's more passionate than Carlo. We've been linked with Nuno, who I actually like, but I can't see our fans wanting another Iberian.

Liverpool fans are going to love this, they were made up when we had Allardyce.

It will be Eddie Howe and he will be able to take you forward and likely the CL on a regular basis.

It will be Eddie Howe and he will be able to take you forward and likely the CL on a regular basis.
no Everton manager has managed that. They're like Sven City, buy nice names but the continental ones can't be arsed unless it's a top 6 game and it's sunny and they're surrounded by PL journeymen and the occasional golden nugget who gets poached. Story of Everton for decades.

Can only be the lure of money otherwise ..why go back?
Moshiri has allowed him to do what he wants, has given him funds and he has the ability to build something with Everton.
You would think the challenge would be greater in the prem than going back to RM
Why go back?

Get away from Liverpool?

Liverpool or Madrid.....mmmmm choices!!

Genuinely felt disappointed for Everton. They started so brightly last season then faded.
Thought they had a good nucleus and with more time Carlo would have made them actual contenders. Carlo and Moshiris money.
Reckon Eddie Howe a good call but not sure he will do that well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.