Biggest bellend in football (with no connections to United or Liverpool)

Roman Abramovich
Photos of him on the pitch after the match give me concern. He's 5 years younger than me and obviously takes better care of himself, but he's looking more fragile. I hope it's not something neurological or physical. You can see the picture on the Fail website. I would post a link but 2 problems. I don't know how to and I would rather not give them too much credit. Certainly not something to gloat about.
If it is neurological then sitting in on meetings with Vladimir can't have helped.

Photos of him on the pitch after the match give me concern. He's 5 years younger than me and obviously takes better care of himself, but he's looking more fragile. I hope it's not something neurological or physical. You can see the picture on the Fail website. I would post a link but 2 problems. I don't know how to and I would rather not give them too much credit. Certainly not something to gloat about.
If it is neurological then sitting in on meetings with Vladimir can't have helped.
I'm sure Mr Putin would put a warm arm around him and give him a big cuddle.

Peter Lawell and the entire Celtic board. Close the thread and give me the cash prize. No one comes even close..

That rather flamboyant ex chairman of Chrystal Palace that is to be heard pontificating on Talkshite.
Simon Jordan.

Loves his own voice and belittling his missus on air. He just needs a criminal record and he'll be promoted to the breakfast show.

Roman Abramovich
Funding Israeli terror group with £100 million to ethnically cleanse Palestinians from their homes in East Jerusalem, I would say he is more than a bellend.

could you imagine the uproar if our Arab owners had done anything close. We’d probably be closed down as a club.
That chumps league final defeat hurts even more!

Doesn’t Paddy V apparently have a huge penis?

Or have I misunderstood?
Any excuse for these words from Anelka;

“My career at Arsenal was going from strength to strength until the day I crossed Vieira, who was better known in the Arsenal dressing room as ‘Le Long.’ I was playing against Fulham at Highbury and I remember receiving a ball from Bergkamp, then rounding the keeper with ease and, with the goal wide open, somehow managing to screw the ball wide at the last minute. It only happened because the sun was in my eyes. It wasn’t my fault! Anyway Vieira gave me a glare and I knew I was in trouble, afterwards in the showers he tore into me and I just snapped, I knew I shouldn’t have, but I called him a ‘lanky limbed boombaclart.’

At first he just stared at me with his hollow eyes. Then…..WHAM!

Just like that he slapped me across the face with his penis. Just once. But it knocked me back a few steps. It was like being struck by a wet kipper. No one could believe what they saw! Can you imagine how embarrassing it is to be smacked across the face with a 14″ pork sword in front of your team mates? It was the worst moment of my life. No one said anything for what seemed like an eternity, the silence was only broken when Ashley Cole asked “Is it my turn?” It was then I knew I had to leave. When Wenger found out what he’d done he merely high fived him and shouted “And that’s why he’s the captain. POW! Look at that thing!”

Simon Jordan.

Loves his own voice and belittling his missus on air. He just needs a criminal record and he'll be promoted to the breakfast show.
He's got a wife?...I'd believe Sancho and Ronaldo to the rags this season before i'd believe that

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.