Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
This tax business reminds me of certain Irish musicians who make most of their money in uk. But they don't pay tax on it. The royalties go to an irish company. Earnings derived from that source are tax free in the Republic as they are from creative industries
Or that was the case. Funny feeling that Ireland has closed the creative loophole.
Yeah loads of musicians and authors from here moved to Ireland for a few years back in the day for tax reasons. Artists exemption still applies I think

I left my glasses on the train on the way to Wembley, and was behind the goal, so whenever the ball was at the other end I had to turn around to look at the screen to see what was going on (ridiculous, I know!) but there was a 2-3 second lag on the footage. So when Wigan scored, I heard the roar before I saw the goal. It felt utterly sickening!
For some reason, I heard a tinkling piano and then Tony Bennett singing your opening sentence.. (then again, it may have been The Bonzos' version of 'San Francisco'..!!)

And yes, agree with you regarding the similarities between the Wigan final and last Saturday night's debacle.. on both occasions it was like watching (or not, in your case?!) a car-crash unfold in front of you..

Hey ho! Onwards and upwards, Blues..

The media waited for this moment to attack Pep, they literally are waiting for years . Disgusting

If I were Pep, I would shut down everything for 2 Weeks. Media will shift focus on England in 2 Weeks
Whilst reading all the media bile on Pep since Saturday I hum to myself,
HE'S TOP OF THE LEAGUE
HE'S TOP OF THE LEAGUE
PEP GUARDIOLA, HE'S TOP OF THE LEAGUE.
Alright I do not hum it I sing it out loud, it makes me feel good ;-)

There is something about that smarmy slime ball Jordan I really really hate. He is a major reason I turned Talkshite off permanently about a year ago.
Simon Jordan on Talkshite earlier saying City buy ready made players for big money, you wouldn't see them paying £8m for a left back like Andy Robertson

How much did our left back who played in the CL this season cost again?

"CITY CHAIRMAN DECLARES WAR ON HIS CLUB ENEMIES!"

"Khaldoon says cheating is ok for city."

Lets see how they spin his interview...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.