Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Henderson goin g to the Euro's?!?? What the actual fuck. Football politics at its finest in this country, he's there to appease the fanboy reporters who would attack Southgate relentlessly if he doesnt "choose their man".

Butt, PNeville, Phil Jones... These are not international quality players wtf! How many more fanboy-reporter selected cloggers are we going to select!

Walking home along the narrow pedestrian pathway next to the roundabout today, made sure to duck behind the BT cabinet to give the guy on a motorised scooter plenty of space. Prepared my best light smile and eyebrow raise combo... fucker just sped straight past, not a hint of recognition. Of course he was wearing a fucking Liverpool top. The new Rags. 100%.

Walking home along the narrow pedestrian pathway next to the roundabout today, made sure to duck behind the BT cabinet to give the guy on a motorised scooter plenty of space. Prepared my best light smile and eyebrow raise combo... fucker just sped straight past, not a hint of recognition. Of course he was wearing a fucking Liverpool top. The new Rags. 100%.

Pavement royalty.

Is Henderson goin g to the Euro's?!?? What the actual fuck. Football politics at its finest in this country, he's there to appease the fanboy reporters who would attack Southgate relentlessly if he doesnt "choose their man".

Butt, PNeville, Phil Jones... These are not international quality players wtf! How many more fanboy-reporter selected cloggers are we going to select!
Been that way for so long now it just seems normal. It’s like there is some kind of standing agreement that the rags and dippers must always have a set amount of players in any and all England squads. Remember when Shrek could scarcely walk and yet Woy insisted he was there to ‘represent’ his country.

It utterly disgusts me.

3 cheers to the worst defending champions in the premier era. They do love abit of history so let’s oblige them on this occasion -:)

It’s good to be back.

Bin dipping twats.

I’m glad you qualified your congratulations.
Ric took pity on my enforced dipper exile. Tbh I didnt want to piss the boss off after his pardon so toned down what I really wanted to post

Thx Ric, reforming dipper haters since June 2021. 1 step at a time.

Bluemoon Dipper anonymous group ;)

The B-DAG

Ric took pity on my enforced dipper exile. Tbh I didnt want to piss the boss off after his pardon so toned down what I really wanted to post

Thx Ric, reforming dipper haters since June 2021. 1 step at a time.

Bluemoon Dipper anonymous group ;)

The B-DAG
I meant, I’m glad that you didn’t put "worst title defence ever", as any Blue worth his or her salt knows that it wasn’t

Chelsea fan in disguise m8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.