Seasoncard - 2021/22

I am trying to renew for me and my lad on direct debit says that my sort code is invalid even though I have got it in front of me on my card. Why is nothing easy with the City website
Don’t put the dashes in. Hopefully that works.

Why £200 pound increase?
They've moved the price change delimiter 2 rows back in block 302 i think. It was no where near £795 last time. More like £595 definitely no more than £640 for Gold
I'll dig an old bank statement out.

I am trying to renew for me and my lad on direct debit says that my sort code is invalid even though I have got it in front of me on my card. Why is nothing easy with the City website
Underneath there is a “look up “ thing press that it then finds your full bank details, it took me a while to figure it out

They've moved the price change delimiter 2 rows back in block 302 i think. It was no where near £795 last time. More like £595 definitely no more than £640 for Gold
I'll dig an old bank statement out.
You should double check that, I'm in 303 and nothing has changed at all in terms of price or rows since 19/20 and the difference between neighbouring prices was no more than £100.

You should double check that, I'm in 303 and nothing has changed at all in terms of price or rows since 19/20 and the difference between neighbouring prices was no more than £100.
Yeah I got my season ticket entrance and block number mixed up. Still £595. Still going to defer though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.