Seasoncard - 2021/22

If capacity continued to be reduced, would season ticket holders be automatically entered into a ballot each home game?

Would my 13 year old son automatically get picked out alongside me in any ballot?

And, if so, how will the club reimburse our monthly direct debit for the games we are precluded from attending?

I hope it won't be a credit note against the following season surely?

I wanted to defer but feel blackmailed into renewing because of fear losing our seats in proximity to my dad.
These are the ballot FAQs from the Everton match.

Did we get to the bottom of whether you can transfer tickets etc
I would be happy to buy someones off them for a year if they were genuine
2 tickets

They've moved the price change delimiter 2 rows back in block 302 i think. It was no where near £795 last time. More like £595 definitely no more than £640 for Gold
I'll dig an old bank statement out.
Just had a look at the previous stadium map and can't see any changes in block 302. The bands are rows A-M, N-U & V-Z, with the last band being £595 then and now.

The e-tickets are read using NFC which doesn't require a 4g/5g/wifi connection. The main issue I had at the Everton match was the slow response time at the turnstile which I mentioned in the survey they sent out.
Hand held scanner on JM Way couldn't see my phone nor could turnstile. Yes, NFC was turned on!!
Both could read the QR code once the "show code" button was pressed.
There is no need to ditch the cards: If it ain't broke don't fix it.

Just tried to renew online. I cancelled my direct debit last year as I was furloughed and didn’t want to risk having money taken out. Filled in all the details but wouldn’t let me complete purchase. So rang the ticket office. Started off as 92 in the queue then went down to 78 then 59 then back to 98! Was on the phone half an hour fucked it off absolute joke!

Just tried to renew online. I cancelled my direct debit last year as I was furloughed and didn’t want to risk having money taken out. Filled in all the details but wouldn’t let me complete purchase. So rang the ticket office. Started off as 92 in the queue then went down to 78 then 59 then back to 98! Was on the phone half an hour fucked it off absolute joke!
So you didn’t pay off your season card in 19/20? If so I think you’ll find it has been cancelled.

If you log into your account and go to season ticket history for 19/20 does it say expired or cancelled?

It does allow you to climb if people above you are on gold. Double points for all matches and for joining each cup scheme.
Yes but nobody with enough points for it to actually matter I.E gives them access to away tickets, are on Gold and they're the ones you have to catch. They're all also on platinum and they're also getting further ahead with every away ticket they get and the chasing pack don't. You're only catching people who have dropped out of the race.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.