Micah Richards the pundit

I have met a few (old) ex footballers and when I was in my 20s I was intimidated, thought my opinion was wrong because their attitude was "you've never played the game at the highest level have yer".
I eventually realised I'd never written a song that had got in the charts, but I knew what was good (in my opinion) and what wasn't.
Most footballers have no idea. They have played but haven't watched games like WE do. Most fans watch around 3 or 4 games every week, so we do have an insight.
They DO have agendas, because they like a player or they know/like/have heard good things about individuals.
Pep's a genius, one of the greatest managers ever BUT fans know he got his team wrong for the CL final.
Now I don't have to have played the game to formalise that opinion!

He kept repeating on Sky & the BBC that Sergio was a terrible trainer at City over a decade ago, which was getting abit tiresome. Whereas other pundits were giving eulogies and praise in summarising Aguero's career and record breaking contribution to the EPL.

Last edited:
This is an extract of what he said about which team will win the Euros…I actually think France are going to struggle. They have got too much quality and that means too many arguments.

really? A team with too much quality has too many arguments?

I have met a few (old) ex footballers and when I was in my 20s I was intimidated, thought my opinion was wrong because their attitude was "you've never played the game at the highest level have yer".
I eventually realised I'd never written a song that had got in the charts, but I knew what was good (in my opinion) and what wasn't.
Most footballers have no idea. They have played but haven't watched games like WE do. Most fans watch around 3 or 4 games every week, so we do have an insight.
They DO have agendas, because they like a player or they know/like/have heard good things about individuals.
Pep's a genius, one of the greatest managers ever BUT fans know he got his team wrong for the CL final.
Now I don't have to have played the game to formalise that opinion!
Everyone’s thinks their opinion is right otherwise it wouldn’t be their opinion would it?

I hope at some stage a TV company gets Stuart Pearce, Micha and Ashley Cole on the same panel, the level of intelligence will be stunning.
Fuck me you're putting some hours in slagging Richards off.
And while you're doing it he's flown all around the world watching footy and getting paid for it from several multinationals. What a thick fucker eh?

Fuck me you're putting some hours in slagging Richards off.
And while you're doing it he's flown all around the world watching footy and getting paid for it from several multinationals. What a thick fucker eh?
No it’s the TV companies that are thick fuckers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.