Scotland at the Euros

I remember that, as a lad I looked exactly like that. Peru game I think. Or it could have been Iran. Two disasters.
following on from the 1695 expedition to establish a New Caledonia, a colony on the Isthmus of Panama...lead to a lot of unpleasantness that....still not got yer house keys back.

There was no violence there. Just joy. After the game no pubs were trashed, no one was chased. No one beaten up. All you can see is smiling faces. If England fsns kept their worst to that level, things would be a lot better.
and yet many years on on a cool day in manchester you can still smell the Rangers vermin that infested the town one weekend..

We’re on our way with Ali’s army, that went well didn’t it?

Scotland barely qualified they haven’t a hope in hell of doing anything.
You're probably right. Just like England then these last 20 years getting handed your arse. . Apart from Italy, you have done fuck all. And that's from a team who should. Nobody expects us to do fuck all, not even us. That's the difference. Every tourney we hear the same pish from the usual suspects, you're going to win it. You haven't a hope of that either imo. And guess who will be more fucked off if we go out first phase and you don't win it? a wee hint, it won't be us .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.